2002 camaro must go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to do this but its that time. My 2002 camaro is forsale and I need gone asap. I have it posted on Craigslist here's the link.

2002 chevy z28 camaro

I'm asking 15,000 obo need it gone. First one with cash gets it. Many of u know I have lots of time and money setting this car up. Cell number is 2245350621.

00Z0Z_3yphlQJ7m2D_600x450.jpg

Comp cams push rods
Slp under drive pulley
Nitrous outlet 78mm plate kit
Leash electronics single stage nitrous box with trans brake safety switch
Th400 with upgraded pump sprag and high performance clutch packs
Tci reverse manual valve body with trans brake
Midwest 4200 stall nitrous converter
Strange 3" chromoly driveshaft
Strange double adjustable coil overs on all corners
Midwest chassis fab 9
Strange ultra hd aluminum center section 3.90 gear and spool
Midwest chassis long torque arm
Weld racing alumastars in black.
Kirkey seats
Aerospace billet nitrous bracket

Car is still street legal and has gone a best of 9.8 @ 134 with a 1.26 60ft on a 67 jet with 10 degrees of timing pulled. Its tuned to be sprayed on vp racing fuel c16.

Asking 15000 obo. No trades accepted so please don't ask

If you have any questions feel free to ask
I work night shifts so I apologize in advance if I don't get back to you right away...

Twotwofour53506twoone

NEW PRICE 13,500. SOMEONE NEEDS A 9 SECOND STREET CAR

Last edited:

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
FS Thread Rules:

* MINIMUM POST COUNT - You must have at least 10 posts to post to the FS forum. If you have been a member for over two years, the minimum post count does not apply.
* MANDATORY INFO - Location & price is required in every FS thread. DO NOT post just a Craigslist link as your thread will be locked until you PM a FS mod ( [MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION], [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] or [MENTION=5706]willsmysticcobra[/MENTION]).
* HARASSING SELLERS - If you're not interested in purchasing the sellers items, do not post.
* BUMPING - 1 bump / day max. Don't be annoying with your FS threads or they will be deleted.
* SERVICES - If you want to advertise your services, please contact Mook for sponsor rates.
* CONSOLIDATION - Don't make 10 FS threads in one day, consolidate your threads as much as reasonably possible.

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/for...***buy-sell-section-rules-please-read***.html

But don't worry I fixed it for you.

GIMPY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 21, 2009
Elgin
FS Thread Rules:

* MINIMUM POST COUNT - You must have at least 10 posts to post to the FS forum. If you have been a member for over two years, the minimum post count does not apply.
* MANDATORY INFO - Location & price is required in every FS thread. DO NOT post just a Craigslist link as your thread will be locked until you PM a FS mod ( [MENTION=85]EmersonHart13[/MENTION], [MENTION=2616]Chester Copperpot[/MENTION] or [MENTION=5706]willsmysticcobra[/MENTION]).
* HARASSING SELLERS - If you're not interested in purchasing the sellers items, do not post.
* BUMPING - 1 bump / day max. Don't be annoying with your FS threads or they will be deleted.
* SERVICES - If you want to advertise your services, please contact Mook for sponsor rates.
* CONSOLIDATION - Don't make 10 FS threads in one day, consolidate your threads as much as reasonably possible.

http://www.thechicagogarage.com/for...***buy-sell-section-rules-please-read***.html

But don't worry I fixed it for you.

Sorry. I was trying to get this posted before work. Thanks for the help

GIMPY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 21, 2009
Elgin
Holy crap what a deal. Super Jelly right now.

I cannot stop looking at this car and build sheet. So nice. Why can you no part out!! :/

I don't have the time and I'd rather give someone a turn key car that will do exactly what I tell them. Not to mention if there's a problem with chassis I can sort that out over the phone cuz I know it like the back of my hand. That's y I never use a progressive for the nitrous

GIMPY

TCG Elite Member
Feb 21, 2009
Elgin
Added a video of a 9.90 pass. Clocks off yes but have time slips in hand to prove to people

If anyone knows how to embed the video lmk cuz I've tried for 45minutes and can't get it to work. Mostly because I don't have a computer thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info