2007 Suzuki GSXR 1000

Up for sale I have my 2007 Suzuki GSXR 1000. The bike is the very desirable black and orange paint scheme. The bike has no road rash or drop marks. Its in very nice condition with only minor nicks and blemishes from normal riding. It currently has 17,XXX miles on it. It will increase and might go into 17,xxx because I still ride the bike. The bike has the following services performed less then 500 miles ago.

Brand new Front and Rear Michelin Tires
Fresh Full Synthetic Oil/Filter Change
Chain Clean/Lube/Adjustment
Air Filter
Fork Service

Aftermarket:
Zero Gravity Smoked Double Bubble Wind Screen
LED Flush Mount Turn Signal Mirror Deletes
Bar End Round Side View Mirror
Area P Slip On Carbon Fiber Exhaust (Deletes Cat)
Rear Fender Eliminator Plate Mount
Removed Front/Rear Suzuki Stickers
Removed Tank Suzuki "S" Logos
Removed 1000 Stickers

The bike starts, runs and rides great with no issues. I recently had a back injury and cannot ride it any sort of long distance so there is really no point in me keeping this any more. The title is held by my credit union which is located in Geneva, IL. The title will be released immediately with a cash payment and we can meet there at the credit union so you can ride away with title in hand.

If you have any questions please text me any time or if you need additional pictures or details just contact me.

I am asking $6500

I live in Montgomery work in St.Charles and can meet so the bike can be viewed. I must have cash in my hand for you to test ride, sale will take place at the credit union in Geneva so you can have the title.

PM me your number and I will text you pictures I am going to work on getting them uploaded tomorrow!

Bike is Located in Mongtomery and I work in St.Charles and can ride to work to be viewed or meet some where.

Last edited:

Thread Info