2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 6'4" 4x4 with mods 7,300 miles

Up for sale is my 2014 Ram 1500 Laramie Crew Cab 4x4 with only 7,300 miles. It has the 6’4” bed. MSRP new was $51,360. The exterior is a two tone Bright White (top) with Silver (bottom). The interior is Black leather with white stitching. The truck has the factory bumper to bumper warranty until 4/8/2017 or 36,000 miles. It has the powertrain warranty until 4/8/2019 or 100,000 miles. I purchased the extended bumper to bumper warranty till 4/8/2020 or 75,000 miles; this warranty covers everything and can be transferred to the new owner for $50.00.

I love this truck and regretfully have to sell it since we are building a new home. Here are the options:

Leather bucket seats

Heated/Cooled front seats

Heated second row seats

Full length floor console

Tow Hooks

Transfer Case skid plate shield

Front suspension skid plate shield

Automatic high beam headlamp control

Keyless enter n go

Rain sensitive windshield wipers

Trailer Tow Mirror and Brake Control Group

3.92 rear axle ratio

Anti-spin rear axle differential

Rear window defroster with power rear window

Power sunroof

Uconnect 8.4 AM/FM, Bluetooth, Wifi, Nav

Sirius XM radio, traffic, and travel link

Uconnect android and iphone app

Park sense front and rear park assist

Rear backup camera

Remote start

Spray in Bedliner

I added a few extras ($$$):

Stainless tubular step bars

‘shorty’ radio antenna

HID headlights

Yellow PIAA fog lights

Magnaflow exhaust (sounds great)

275/65/20 BFG All Terrain T/A KO tires

Bak Flip G2 bed cover (lockable/foldable)

Tinted windows

Rubber floor mats (carpet mats also included)

Bed plugs

Weather Tech Mud Flaps

The truck is like new. I am a automobile enthusiast keep my vehicles well maintained. The Ram has been garage kept since new. It is up to date with service and is ready for the new owner to get in and drive. It has been washed every 2 weeks and waxed twice. I also condition the leather every 6-8 weeks.

IMG_0385.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

IMG_0411.jpg

IMG_0373.jpg

I have a copy of the autocheck report that I can email to you. It is 100% clean.

It is the perfect blend of utility, luxury, and style. It has more options than my old GMC Denali that it replaced. It was great to start it from my office using the phone. I would get to the Ram and it would be the perfect temperature and would have the heated or cooled seats going for me. The 3G Wifi comes in hand when you have to connect your laptop or ipad on the go. My family has no issues with the crew cab. In fact, there is more room in rear of the Ram than there is in our Tesla.

I have all the books, manuals, keys, 2 sets of floor mats (rubber & carpet), original window sticker, stock antenna.

I have the truck on ebay going for No Reserve. This is better than buying a new Ram. It is in better than new condition and you get more warranty. I have 50 pictures on the auction.

RAM 1500 Laramie 4x4 Crew Cab | eBay

I am located in Downers Grove/Naperville. Asking $44,500.

Thanks,
Elias

Thread Info

• U
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list