Very nice black RJS fire suit/driving pants, shoes, gloves, helmet

Have a few things for sale. All items are in good shape, gently used.

Helmet - HJC Air Snarl, SNELL/DOT approved. Size XXL. Brand new clear shield. Always stored in a bag - in great shape.
$140

RJS multi layer fire gear:
Pants: RJS 3-2A/5 multi layer Nomex pants. Black. Size XXL. Has a few stitches in the waist to make the waist smaller, but can be removed easily without damage.
$100

Shoes: RJS 3.3/5 black mid-cut leather and Kevlar lined driving shoes. Size 13. Great shape
$60

Gloves: RJS 3.3/5 multi layer gloves. Black. Size L.
$30

$300 for everything listed here.
$175 for all clothing

Please PM or mail [email protected]

Thanks!

Helmet:

Pants:

Shoes:

Gloves:

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Any idea like for the pants what waist size they may fit? And length? Since I'm 6"4 and 35-36 inch waist.

I'm 6'4" and have a 38" waist. I got XXL for the length, and there is just a few small stitches in the waist to make the pants smaller. They are elastic in the waist band so they would probably fit fine if youre a 36" waist. You will need a XL or XXL pant because your tall. I have a 33"-34" inseam on most pants

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
yes but the SNELL rating will have either an M or an SA in front of it. Does your SNELL sticker have an M or SA in front of it (maybe just show a photo of your Snell sticker?) It will say 2010 and in front of the 2010 should be an M or SA

The picture of the SNELL sticker is in my second photo, seen above.

That being said, its a Motorcycle helmet, and any sites that had it listed, it was M-SNELL rated

SinisterSHO

Tame Racing Driver
Jul 20, 2007
That is not the Snell sticker. Look under the lining on the inside.

Should look like this
snell-sa2005-certification-sticker.jpg

JA$ON

ching chong potato
Sep 7, 2004
Sorry for the delay guys. Busy, short week at work. It is indeed Snell M2010.
My car has a 25.5 cage, and all the required safety equipment as it goes 150+ mph to the 1/8th mile and well into the 7 second zone in the 1/4. Never had an issue with tech when they checked my gear. Thank you for teaching me the difference though! Learn something new everyday

chris101

TCG Elite Member
Jun 25, 2009
Mt. Prospect, IL
Real Name
yes
I'm not sure drag strips even require that. But I know most road race groups will.

Actually, many road race groups require an SA rated helmet (not M rated). MVP (for example) will not allow the M rated helmet but NASA (National Auto Sport Association) will allow an M Snell rated helmet in HPDE but not the race groups.

Thread Info