FS: Winter Setup - 19" Brembo/Track Pack Wheels W/Blizzaks LM60's

Hi Guys,

Trying to clean up space and get some cash for my Winter wheel/tire setup.

I bought the wheels/tires last winter from a guy in PA for $900. I maybe put 20 miles on the tires as they were just for in case of emergency of having to drive the mustang in the winter.

The good: Tread life is over 60% on the two rears and over 75% left on the fronts. All tires are 245/40/19. These are original track pack wheels with center caps and I believe I have a lug nut set I can include with locks as well.

The bad: The wheels are not perfect. Two of them have chips, one of which has a chip roughly the size of a dime. There is also curb rash on two of the wheels as far as I can tell.

I've taken a few pictures of the wheels/tread to see for yourself.

I am asking $750 Or best offer. Willing to negotiate. I'm already losing over $150 bucks on wheels/tires I maybe put 20ish miles on. My loss is someones gain.

Located in Wheeling. I can transport them to the buyers house within a reasonable distance or meet around the Wheeling Area or near my work in Bensenville.

Feel free to make an offer. Worst that can happen is I can respectfully decline if I don't accept it.

Thank you very much for looking guys.

-Chris

Thread Info

• Grabber
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list