3800 FANS! Shaveradam's own 2004 Monte Carlo Supercharged FOR SALE

New vehicle has been purchased, new job will be starting in July and unfortunately I need to sell the Monte Carlo. I've been a member here on TCG for a long time. Anyone who knows of me or this car knows that it has been well maintained and has always been clean and kept up. Currently it has 201,XXX miles and may increase however not likely as I'm driving the new vehicle. I have owned this car since March 2006 when it was purchased with approximately 25,000 miles from Raymond Chevrolet in Antioch. Clean title is in hand and I am motivated to sell. I will entertain reasonable offers and the car is available to test drive anytime during the week after 7 or on weekends. I currently have the vehicle listed for sale on Craigslist, Facebook For-Sale groups and on another forum (monte carlo related).

I'm looking to get $5,000 OBO

Below is a list of mods and misc however I'm sure something will have been forgotten.

Engine Mods
ZZPerformance 3.4 MPS Supercharger Pulley
ZZPerformance Front Power Log
3 inch ZZPerformance Downpipe with HF CAT
Custom Exhaust with Magnaflow Mufflers, no resonator
MSD Spark Plug Wires
Cold Air Inductions (CAI) Intake System
Autolite 104 Plugs
ZZPerformance Alternator Rewire & Voltage Booster
Optima Yellow Top Battery
Intense Racing PCM tune
Replacement Supercharger Coupler & Fluid
ZZPerformance Throttle Body

Suspension & Brakes
GMPP Factory Suspension (FR STB, FR +R Sway Bars, R Trailing Arms)
Camaro front calipers, drilled & slotted F+R Rotors
KYB AGX Struts

MISC
BOSS 18 x 8.5 Chrome Rimswith BF Goodrich Sport Comp 2 summer tires
Alpine Sound System (Head Unit, Subwoofers & Amps)
Aeroforce Gauge with LC-1 Innovate Wideband O2 Sensor
6000K HID in low beams and fog lights
Black surround replacement headlight housings
SLP Upper Front Grill with custom painted lower grill
20% side window tint and 5% sunroof

I also have several extra replacements parts (supercharger and TB gasket etc) as well as the factory air box and radio.

Last edited:

shaveradam

www.finishingtouchdetail. com
Sep 10, 2007
Round Lake, IL
That guy on facebook was seriously a fucking :carrot:

What a chicken fucker. For those of you that didnt see the post, some dude claiming to be a 30YR ASE certified mechanic claimed that if you change the pulley, you'll blow a head gasket. If you tune the PCM, you'll blow it up and reduce the value. In his professional opinion, the exterior condition didn't matter and the vehicle was simpli woth KBB trade in value even for a prv party sale. What a tool. This was on the mchenry county / lake couty garage sale page.

rocket5979

Gearhead
Nov 15, 2005
Round Lake, IL
What a chicken fucker. For those of you that didnt see the post, some dude claiming to be a 30YR ASE certified mechanic claimed that if you change the pulley, you'll blow a head gasket. If you tune the PCM, you'll blow it up and reduce the value. In his professional opinion, the exterior condition didn't matter and the vehicle was simpli woth KBB trade in value even for a prv party sale. What a tool. This was on the mchenry county / lake couty garage sale page.

Ya can't fix stupid.

shaveradam

www.finishingtouchdetail. com
Sep 10, 2007
Round Lake, IL
That grille insert is bad ass!

Are you talking lower or upper grill? The lower grill is actually painted. A little old lady hit me leaving a gas station so insurance covered the replacement bumper, headlights and grill. I asked the body shop to paint the lower grill black (knowing that grill inserts were made for these cars) and it def. helps the look of the front of the car. I HATED the look of the factory lower grill and slit-grill hole there in the upper area from the factory.

Thread Info