FS 2007 Cobalt LT Coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my cobalt since I bought a truck. Don't have a need for 3 vehicles in my fleet. Ad describes all the new parts on the car. My loss is your gain.

Up for sale is my 2007 Cobalt Coupe LT. I was using the car as a daily driver for my long commute, but I have recently switched jobs and don't have a need for the car anymore since work is much closer to home.

The car gets 34-35 mpg on the highway and 28-30 mpg around town depending on how heavy your foot is.

Vehicle has been mechanic owned for the past year and all recalls have been completed on the vehicle. No need to worry about the car having any issues at all. It is mechanically a great vehicle and runs excellent. The entire front suspension was replaced two months ago. The car drives like new!

I bought the vehicle from a friend of the family last year and have put a lot of hard work and money in new parts in the vehicle in the past year. I know I won't see that money back, but my loss is your gain.

Exterior 8/10
Interior 8/10
Mechanically 10/10

Recent work:

Oil change 3k miles ago
Fuel Pump replaced under warranty 5 months ago
Fuel filter replaced under warranty 5 months ago
Ignition cylinder replaced under warranty 5 months ago
New front strut assemblies replaced 2 months ago
New front sway bars replaced 2 months ago
New front control arms replaced 2 months ago
New tires replaced 5 months ago

Fully detailed the vehicle this past weekend including, wash, claybar, and 2 stage wax with polish and sealant.

2007 Cobalt Coupe LT Great Daily Driver

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info

• JBruno88
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list