FS: 2004 Grand Prix GT

A friend of mine is selling her car and I know you nut swingers love some 3800 pah'

2004 Grand Prix

$2300!

Let her know that Jared sent you

Parting ways with my car after 8 years of memories.

Here's a bit about the car's history:
I'm the second owner - I purchased it from my dad's company in 2006. The car has quite a few miles on it due to the first owner being a traveling salesman. The car has been well maintained - fairly new tires, brakes were replaced in the last year, and overall it runs great.

The interior of the car is very clean and spacious. Both seats in the back fold down for additional room and the front seat folds forward (see pictures). It has pretty standard features - power windows/locks, cruise control, power seats, CD player, cassette player (if anyone even has their cassettes anymore).

I will be upfront about a few things because honesty is the best policy and I don't want there to be any surprises! Remember this car is 11 years old.

1) The car has some scratches/dents/weather wear on it from living in the city for 4 years - however all these occurred while the car was PARKED! No accidents or major damage to bodywork. I'm an A+ driver :)
2) The display for the clock/radio does not work - therefore you can't see the time or what radio station you're listening to. It's been like that since I bought it and the car was only 2 years old. It never bothered me so I never looked in to fixing it.
3) The radiator hose needs to be replaced because it has a small leak in it. The car is driveable and technically you don't HAVE to fix it as long as you routinely check the fluids. The hose itself only costs like $50 - so if you are mechanically savvy (or know someone that is) it isn't a huge expense.

Please let me know if you have any questions! Serious inquiries only.

Just an FYI - I'm basing the price of the car on KBB recommendations.

Thread Info