FS: Set of four Race Ramps Flatstoppers 14"

Race Ramps Flatstoppers 14" wide Set of 4

I have a set of four Race Ramps Flatstoppers that are the 14 inches wide. I bought them new for $275 in September of 2014 and used them for 4 months. They are like new.

I am asking $175 or best offer.

Brute Industries, Inc., manufacturers of Race Ramps, offers FlatStoppers to keep tires from flat spotting during long periods of storage. Flatstoppers are available in two widths. This auction is for the 14" wide model. FlatStoppers were developed as a solution for people having problems with tires developing flat spots when a vehicle is parked for 30 days or longer. Once tires are set on FlatStoppers (on a level surface), they settle into the pad's concave depression, which helps support more of the tire. This disperses the weight of the car more evenly onto the tire -- helping to prevent any flat spotting. The pads measure 22.3" long x 3.25" high x 14" wide, and will accommodate tires up to 9" wide.

FlatStoppers will not conduct heat or cold into your tires despite changing floor temperatures. As with all Brute Industries products, Flatstoppers are made with the company's patented super-lightweight 100% solid construction technique -- making them highly durable, virtually indestructible, and providing a 6,000 lb. vehicle weight capacity. FlatStoppers' textured coating prevents sliding across floors - including epoxy-coated floors and Swisstrax. FlatStoppers won't scratch or otherwise damage floors, and won't rust.

Constructed with space shuttle foam technology, Race Ramps products are made with one solid piece of high-density polystyrene and a hybrid polyurea coating. They are practically indestructible while also being extremely lightweight.

Like other Race Ramp products, each of these are lightweight, durable, and handmade in the USA.

Thread Info

• U
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list