SRT Track Experience

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
can you actually transfer this to someone else?

how long is the performance drive?

is the hot laps portion of the event ride alongs with instructors?

Yes it can be transferred, did so with my last SRT, and people do it all the time.
I asked my buddy the other 2 questions since he was just there last season and he pretty much goes every season. I just copied and pasted his reply, hope it helps.

they change stuff every time i go. i don't know how long the performance drive would be for him. for us last time after breakfast they split all the people in two groups. one group does the performance drive all morning wile the other group does a couple different stations. after the lunch break they switch.

the group doing performance drive does do 3 car teams. the lead car is an instructor, you are in one of the next two cars. the instructor will drive as fast as he feels your two car team can follow him safely. so he needs to find a partner as fast as him for the other car when he is at the event.

Me and Adam got to go way faster than everyone else, but the instructor still made me slow down for Adam sometimes. i just tried to drive it right up his ass when he did though. lol.

the stations for the other group were-

- autocross (not the style of autocross i do on weekends. they had basically a small road course drawn in chalk which was much smaller than normal autocross and you don't have to read cones for where to go next like normal autocross courses.)

- drag tree start oval drags

- drive the viper (not sure if they still do this)

after all that you have the Hot Laps. and yes the instructors get to drive you around as fast as they can go, you don't drive that one. (the instructor almost wrecked the viper i was passenger in cause he went into the wrong gear coming out of a corner and downshifted instead of upshifting)

hotlaps is short. they don't drive you for a long time. the focus is you driving the cars, not them. so they just throw that in at the end before the closing awards.

Thread Info