FS: 16x16 Microfiber Cleaning Cloths

The company my Dad works with has excess inventory they are looking to unload. These will be in bulk packaging.

The Cleanstar detail cloth is made of advanced micro-fibers and will perform every task in car care and home cleaning. It traps dirt and dust like a magnet without the use of any additional cleaners. Use it to dust, wash, dry or polish any surface without scratching. The heavy weight microfiber towel has a very tight weave and is excellent choice for any type of cleaning. It’s the first choice of professional detailers and cleaners. Cloth will stand up to heavy use and can be washed for re-use.

MSRP is 4.99 each. Closeout price, $2.00 each. I will ship, you pay shipping via usps flat rate box.

Thanks,

John - Palos near Rt 83 and Harlem

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421898899.017651.jpg

Last edited:

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
The company my Dad works with has excess inventory they are looking to unload. These will be in bulk packaging.

The Cleanstar detail cloth is made of advanced micro-fibers and will perform every task in car care and home cleaning. It traps dirt and dust like a magnet without the use of any additional cleaners. Use it to dust, wash, dry or polish any surface without scratching. The heavy weight microfiber towel has a very tight weave and is excellent choice for any type of cleaning. It’s the first choice of professional detailers and cleaners. Cloth will stand up to heavy use and can be washed for re-use.

MSRP is 4.99 each. Closeout price, $2.00 each. I will ship, you pay shipping via usps flat rate box.

Thanks,

JohnView attachment 25539

You still have these? $2 a pop is kind of steep, can you do anything lower on the price?

Thread Info