FS: 4 x Hankook Optimo H431 - 225/45R18

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
Yea they're really bad. I slide in the dry. I really slide in the wet. It's like being on ice. I had firestone balance my right sides a bunch but they're still off. I hope its not the wheel tho. These snows have plenty of tread but the build date is from 2005. They're cracked, chipped, and just plain garbage.

The stock 15's that were on my car when I got it aren't much better and I cant find deals on a decent set of 15's anywhere. I really have a hard time justifying spending a ton of money on a $460 car

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Yea they're really bad. I slide in the dry. I really slide in the wet. It's like being on ice. I had firestone balance my right sides a bunch but they're still off. I hope its not the wheel tho. These snows have plenty of tread but the build date is from 2005. They're cracked, chipped, and just plain garbage.

The stock 15's that were on my car when I got it aren't much better and I cant find deals on a decent set of 15's anywhere. I really have a hard time justifying spending a ton of money on a $460 car

$400 on some tires is better then a couple grand from an accident.

Thread Info