10 second 2011 CTSV for sale, $35,000.00

SOLD SOLD SOLD 10 second 2011 CTSV for sale, $34,000.00

I'm posting this for a friend. (From Grand Rapids) Here goes,

2011 CTS V Sedan,70,000 miles,(was his daily driver) Raven Black, 6A (auto), Recaro Seats, Pano Roof, Tint ALL around + all factory equipment

The Goodies
Ported TB,Blower Snout & Blower, Mild COMP Cam, Dual Springs, P Rods, Ti Retainers, Kooks Long tubes, Kooks catted midpipe to stock mufflers.
Upper & lower pulleys, CAI, injectors, larger HX (Heat exchanger) thermostat

Motor & trans tune by The Dr. (see dyno chart)

4 snow tires, 4 summer tires, Set of 17" rear welds with ET MT's

Best 60ft 1.57
Best ET 10.77
Best MPH 127.60

These things are BULLETPROOF guys. Quiet at idle & cruise, (No drone) crazy when @WOT.

Seller can be reached at [email protected], text to Six One Six- 4 three seven-zero five two one

This is his NEW D Driver

Other link
10 second 2011 CTSV for sale, $35,000.00

Last edited:

gotjuice78

Neighborhood Vandalizer
Dec 9, 2014
How was this driven in the winter I always wanted to know if it was possible. I have a TBSS AWD for my daily and drive all day for work. Thing is I have been eyeing one of these for some time. Also got a 06 GTO sitting in the garage for the nice days. Any info would be great.

How was this driven in the winter I always wanted to know if it was possible. I have a TBSS AWD for my daily and drive all day for work. Thing is I have been eyeing one of these for some time. Also got a 06 GTO sitting in the garage for the nice days. Any info would be great.

JUICE,
Did you contact the owner Buddy Gainey? His info is in the ad. There are quite a few guys who drive their V's year round, East coast, Michigan, Chi-town & a couple in Toronto.

You may ditch the goat after 10 minutes in one of these :)

Thread Info