1998 Nissan Maxima SE

This is the car I've owned since 2005 and has ~154k on it. I am the 2nd owner. I've been using 93 octane in it since I bought it.

It's got a TV in the center console, PS2 in the glove box, custom projector headlights, and a carbon fiber hood. The car is not perfect as you can see in the picture it was hit in the driver side rear (hit and run while it was parked) and it needs front tires and alignment as it pulls to the left. I literally just have no use for this car so I rather get rid of it then let it sit in the parking lot.

Other bad things are an exhaust leak from the front so the car sounds loud, and the power antenna needs to be replaced as it hasn't worked in years. The air bag light also flashes but I honestly cannot tell you why, its been flashing for years.

Other then that the car is very solid for its age. It starts right up and idles perfect. It just passed emissions last year. Check engine light is not on. It is pretty clean inside, and everything works including the heated and power seats. The infamous lower radiator support that rusts through has already been replaced, and trans was rebuilt at 100k.

I was honest in my ad, but if you have any other questions just reply here or send PM.

Looking for $1800 firm.

Thanks

Last edited:

Thread Info

• transmaxed
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list