Buick Regal GS for sale.....

Please excuse the lack of pics as of right now. I will get some up and any details I miss when I'm off work for the day.

It's a 2001 Buick Regal, GS, maroon/gray, power everything. It's all there. Body is decent, interior is decent besides the drivers seat.

The car does have some cons, and is priced accordingly.....

1.) There is no title as of right now. This car belonged to my now deceased father. We have no idea what he did with the title. We will help in anyway to get u a title if that's the route you want to go. As of right now, it is being sold as a "Parts Car".

2.) The car has a misfire. Car ran fine, my uncle did plugs on it for my mother, and it developed this misfire. I checked the wires, and even put coil packs on it from another regal and it's still there. Cause is still unknown.

3.) Has a bad waterpump. Leaks from the weep hole.

4.) Key does not like to turn to the off position and at times takes several attempts of drive to park shananagins to get the key out. I guess this is a common issue?!

5.) Will need a battery. It can be jump started and ran if needed.

Again, this is being sold as a parts car. Everything is there. If u decide to fix it and drive it, we will help u obtain a title. As of right now, u get a bill of sale.

Bring a trailer. I would not risk driving it.

First Person to bring 500.00 or an offer Damn close in cash gets it. Meet my asking price and I will deliver within reason.

As I said, I will get pics up today. Call/text me @ 630 506 0347

Thanks,
Dale

Thread Info