FS: 2000 Nissan Maxima V6

I'm selling a 2000 Nissan Maxima GXE for my cousin. This car is in good shape and runs and drives great. 170,000 miles. She's owned the car the past four years and it has never let her down commuting between Park Ridge and University of Iowa. It was maintained at Star Nissan in Niles with its first two owners, when my cousin purchased the car four years ago she began taking it to a local mechanic shop in Park Ridge who they have used for years. I have receipts for work done on the car since they've owned it and the Carfax report shows work done by the dealership. She's only selling it because she bought a new car.

-Clean Carfax with dealer service history. No accidents. I have a printed report to give to prospective buyers.
-3.0 V6 engine. Known for their reliability.
-Automatic Transmission. Shifts great.
-Power cloth seats
-AM/FM/CD/Casette stereo
-Cruise control
-A/C and heat work great.
-16" Alloy wheels with newer tires

New flex-section in exhaust, newer tires, newer Interstate battery, NO Check Engine Lights. Like you would expect with any 14 year old car, it has some dings, scratches and a bit of rust (like most maximas) but it is mechanically solid. This car has been very well maintained and will give its next owner many years of reliable, comfortable and safe transportation.

TCG PRICE $1,800 FIRM. I've done some looking around and that is VERY fair. It's up for $2,200 OBO on Craigslist right now but I'll cut the bullshit and say what will buy this car today.

PM Me here, or call/txt my cell at 847-239-0620. Thanks.

-Frank

Last edited:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
How long did she own it, and any known issues or did she have any major issues repaired?
This would be a perfect first car for my son, not too shitty, not too nice, lol.
Please post some more pics when you have time.

She's had it for a few years at least. She commuted between park ridge and Univetsity of Iowa for school with it. It has a CEL, but I will look at it and fix it for the above price. It would be a great first car for a teenager, better than what I had :rofl:

Outlaw

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 24, 2009
Johnsburg
First Post updated with more pictures. The car is in my possession. Check Engine Light was a bad gas cap, replaced, cleared the code and drove the car 50 miles today and re-checked computer to see that all monitors were active. All are and light has not returned. I also had a new flex section welded in the exhaust. It is OEM quiet now. This car is ready to drive.

$1,800.00 Firm.

Thread Info