Firebird Interior parts (everything is O.B.O.)

EVERYTHING IS O.B.O. Offers on multiple items are encouraged!

WILLING TO TRADE FOR 04 - 06 GTO - OR - 1991 TRANS AM CONV. (or era specific SLP) PARTS!

Parts List Updated 11/18/2014

Large Door Speaker covers (Woofer):
- Not broken or bent in any way and all tabs intact - $15 -

Rear Speaker Covers:
- Not broken or bent on any way. All tabs intact Asking $20 -

A/C Heater Vents:
- Only 1 outer ring is broken (pictured furthest to the right). It was J/B Welded together, but shatters when you try to re-assemble it with the little lever to adjust the vent opening. There are 4 complete and unbroken vents, including the larger one which goes all the way to the right (passenger side) of the dash. There is also an extra, which has the broken outside ring. 3 of the 4 rings are painted red, one is left stock and untouched. Asking $50 for all of them.

Door Handle Trim (both sides):
- All tabs intact, Not broken or bent in any way. These will come with the door lock slider trim (pictured with the vents-above). Asking $20 - (both)

Cluster/Gauge Bezel:
- Not broken, cracked or bent in any way. No vent (see above for vent listings). Asking $35 -

A couple more interior parts to be posted....

Last edited:

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
Sorry man. I sent those out right away. Dude sent payment right away. I see these go on LS1tech all of the time...you might want to check on there.

If you are looking to customize your interior a little, this would be a cheap and easy way to do so. I'm VERY negotiable on the prices, because they aren't doing me any good.

Thread Info

• DOC-Z
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list