Bad Ass Golf Cart

This is the fastest golf cart you will ever see haha 130hp 6speed!, its a serious machine and should no joke be respected when driving it. It will run and drive like a normal golf cart till you decide to put your foot down. On to the list of goodies...

The cart is a Yamaha G19/20 mid 00's golf cart, the body, seats, canopy and most of the frame are the only parts left from the original cart. It has a custom front to back tube chassis built around the amazing efi cbr954rr motor and trans. It is liquid cooled with a radiator and electronic fan off thermostat. Has a 2 gallon fuel cell and electric inline fuel pump. Electric start first right up first push. The factory cbr gauges are displayed to show rpm and coolant temperature. Has a custom exhaust that exits out the rear and has a Two Brothers racing pipe to quiet it down. The cart is shifted by a foot clutch and hand short throw shifter, so its set up like any american manual car. Being a bike shift pattern its 1st is forward, then 2nd thru 6th are back.

The entire suspension is custom as well, both the front and rear suspension is from a 06 Polaris Predator quad, this makes the golf cart have much better suspension than a stock golf cart, it has true dual a-arm independent front suspension with fox shocks, dual piston disc brake calipers on both fronts and rear hub for true full hydraulic disc brakes. Also there is 2 separate master cylinders for the front and rear brakes to adjust them individually if needed. The rear suspension is a custom shortened swing arm also from the Polaris, this allows a direct chain drive from the trans to the axle, nothing to break like factory golf cart gear setup. The rear is set up with 2 shocks, one is a Fox Podium reservoir shock and other is Fox Zero Pro shock, this gives the ability to really fine tune the rear load as some people will want to put a rear seat on and that adjust ability will help.

This cart was a no expense spared build and easily has 7-8,000 into it and hundreds and hundreds of hours, the fabrication hands down is the best part of this entire cart. Want the fastest pit vehicle around? this thing puts bus lengths on my buddies rzr1000, not to mention those top out around 60-70, well this cart is geared for 140mph! This cart will do 140mph, i personally have never been faster than 90ish in 4th gear but it will pull like a rocket. This is not a toy its a serious machine, it will put itself on the bumper so it does have to be driven with some respect for its power. Asking $6000, Im sure i left small things out but feel free to ask questions, can pm, call or text 847-636-3552. Located in Woodstock. Thanks, Tim

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
First.......Good luck with the sale
Second...HUNNNNNNGGGGG! That cart is ridiculously AWESOME!
Third......Welcome!
Fourth....What is the best trap speed?
Fifth.......Need to sell this to Johnny Knoxville or similar "J/A" !!!
Sixth......How many people have gotten hurt on that thing?
Seventh..Which GOLF COURSE do you play at, where you need something like that?
**** better yet....which golf course inspired this spectacular creation? ****

Lastly, I am a Chiropractor in Woodstock, IL. and if you need ANY sort of assistance, don't hesitate to ask!

Haha doc funny shit. I'd love to give everyone rides but I have a few people very interested in it and most likely be gone tomorrow. Its never been to a track or a golf course unfortunately haha. I do golf and believe me every time I play 18 I think damn I wish I had my cart lol.

No one has ever been hurt on it lol and have had it done for probably 3 years, we are on 20 acres and really just use it to run around our property, to chicken coop and gardens, and to neighbors ect. I just love to build things before this one I had a 440 fan snowmobile motor golf cart and wanted something a little different lol. The only reason I want to sell it is I need the garage space for new polaris ranger so this and one of my sleds has to go for now. I do have another golf cart waiting to be built so we will see what I do with that one. Building things is what I enjoy most.

Thread Info