FS: OTC 3 Ton Floor Jack

01GTvert

TCG Elite Member
Jan 30, 2006
Any reasonable offer would take it, I'm looking to replace with a low-pro.

I'd be willing to trade this for it...

1.5 Ton Aluminum Racing Floor Jack with Rapid Pump®

Now that I don't have my mustang I really don't need the low pro version. It'll lift my benz no problem but it's almost at the top before I can get a jack stand under it and isn't nearly tall enough to lift my 4RNR. I can take pics if you want and could meet somewhere near you as I work somewhat close by.

01GTvert

TCG Elite Member
Jan 30, 2006
Thanks-- how long have you had it?

Let me think about it, I'll get back to you asap. I'm debating whether to just get some race ramps instead.

you might not be able to drive your lowered car up them...my GT wouldn't make it up my Rino's and it was only moderately lowered.

I've had it 3-4 years. Still works great and I wouldn't even considering trading it except its made for really low cars...it's also very light but sturdy feeling.

Cully77

Regular
Feb 20, 2009
Arlington Heights
Real Name
Scott
you might not be able to drive your lowered car up them...my GT wouldn't make it up my Rino's and it was only moderately lowered.

I've had it 3-4 years. Still works great and I wouldn't even considering trading it except its made for really low cars...it's also very light but sturdy feeling.

I'm actually not lowered-- Just installed a spliter and rockers. I barely was able to make it under the front as-is. Don't know if that makes a difference to you with how tall this one is. But I'll let you know by this weekend. thanks man.

Thread Info

• Cully77
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list