Fordstrokers 408W Shortblock-Cheap $2K

No need to sell, can save for another project but figured someone might be interested. Has a handful of passes on it as well as probably 20 total street miles.

F4TE Block-With ARP Main Studs
Probe Forged Pistons
RPM 4340 Forged H-Beam Rods w/ARP Bolts
RPM 4340 Forged Crank

Mains setup to- .003
Rods- .002-.0025
Top Ring- .024
Second Ring- .028

Very tough motor, will take a lot of abuse but I went to a Dart Block with same rotator because I'm now running over 800HP and for piece of mind made the switch. Only reason I bought a whole new shortblock is because the Dart requires Cleveland mains so kept this one together. It's painted Ford blue, Bolt in and ready to go.

$2000 FIRM

Last edited:

chet3310

TCG Elite Member
Dec 21, 2008
Bump this up... I still have this... I sold it to many people who i discussed what would work, what wouldn't, for certain combos bluh bluh bluh.. Everyone that was going to buy it never showed up or said they would a week later. Bottom line, I'm willing to sell this to someone that wants a very solid foundation. Please don't contact me unless you actually want to buy, I don't feel like discussing any combos your brothers sisters husbands grandpa had that ran 10s but what would I do. If you want it, make a solid offer and come get it. If you're just going to window shop and waste my time, don't contact me thanks!​

Thread Info

• chet3310
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list