Volvo Neptunes!

Sup guys, I'm getting rid of my 17 inch Volvo Neptune wheels... I dont want to do it but I have to because I have to buy en engine for another car I have. These come off 03-12 Volvo XC SUV. They are 17x7, silver finish, they have a few nicks and scratches but nothing to bad. Tires are Nankang Sport NS-1 205/40/17, they have some camber wear, one has a nail, (i can plug no problem if u want it plugged) and they make a bit of road noise. But they perform absolutely great! I did notice a difference when I switched them from my 15's. They where on my Volvo 850. The rears kinda where in a bit on my 850 so I put some 1/4 inch spacers to flush things out a bit. So if you have an 850, S70 or V70 I'll throw in the spacers for free. Price is 500 Or Best Offer. Look em up on ebay or other forums and see how much these puppies are. I'm being brutally honest with the description on these wheels as I don't like screwing anybody over, like some POS SCUM did to me on not long ago on selling me a bad engine for my other car. You can contact me at 734-629-6622, calls or texts. Texts being the faster method as I find myself working a lot. Thanks again guys.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 44
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 45
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 42
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg