FS: 02 Silverado Z71 4x4 5.3L

So, decided to finally sell the old girl. We have had our ups and downs, like any relationship with a woman, but Im sure Im going to miss her once she is gone.

151,000 miles

Interior is in near perfect condition. It’s a Z71 with 4WD. It runs like a top, AC blows cold, heat works, has Alpine head unit and alpine 500w amp and wired for subwoofer, but I am taking the box for my other car. Front side windows are tinted 20% to match the rear and windshield has 50% tint.

-Fresh rebuilt trans installed a few weeks ago along with b&m cooler and new -6an lines bypassing the stock cooler in the radiator.

-It has a steel drive shaft from Suburban Driveline with 1350 u joints with the upgraded slip-yolk that doesn’t clunk when you put it in drive like 90% of GM NBS trucks do.

-Steering intermediate shaft has be replaced with the newest design that they finally figured out how to make one that doesn’t go to shit in a year. Steering is tight and no clunking. I also replaced the control arms with the cognito ones made for leveled trucks to correct the CV shafts angles, replaced all ball joints with Moog greasable units, and tie rods as well. Moog pitman and idler arm supports were also added after replacing those stock units.

-It has rear airbags to level out the rear when towing or hauling along with Bilstein 5100 shocks that were installed at 100k. Front has upgraded Timbren bump stops and Timken wheel bearings. I have an extra Timken unit I will include as well as they messed up my order and sent me an extra.

-Tires are BFG all-terrain 285/75/16 with at least 50% tread left on American Racing wheels

-Has stainless long tube 1 7/8” headers into an offroad catless Y-pipe, into a custom stainless catback with a dynomax bullet and a hooker aerochamber muffler. Its loud and deep up to about 3500rpm and then it screams and lets all hell loose.

-Electric fans have been installed which gains a bit mpg and a few hp
-Tuned by Speed Inc

-Airraid cold air intake

-msd wires and ngk tr6 plugs

-55w 5000k HID headlights

Probably more I can't think of right now, but that gives ya a good idea. Let me know if you or anyone you know wants to take a look at it. Asking $8,500

Did this little photoshoot this am after cleaning it up with my buddies TBSS, made me want to sell it even less, but it has to go to finance the nanobrewery we are opening.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
SOLD

Im kinda sad, gunna miss that slut after having her 10 years. Before this truck i thinnk the longest I had a vehicle was under 2 years. Pretty sure a Jeep TJ project is my next thing, wife has been missing ours ever since we sold it. Going to check out a very similar Green 03 right down the street this afternoon.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
17, but me and my pops split it. I paid the first 2 years on it, but when I was in college full time he took over the payments cause he liked the car and didnt want me to sell it. Somehow now I pay for the insurance and all the maintenance. I don't really count it though, cause I don't think Ill ever sell it.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
SOLD

Im kinda sad, gunna miss that slut after having her 10 years. Before this truck i thinnk the longest I had a vehicle was under 2 years. Pretty sure a Jeep TJ project is my next thing, wife has been missing ours ever since we sold it. Going to check out a very similar Green 03 right down the street this afternoon.

It's a shame I sold mine already. :io:

Thread Info