2003 MG Cobra- VMP TVS Blower 38K Miles-Excellent Shape

Low mileage immaculate cobra. Car's been well taken care of by myself. Prior to me a close neighbor owned it who's mid 60s and at the time was stock besides a pulley. This is my 3rd low mileage 03 and by far the nicest one I've owned

Mods:

TVS VMP 2.3 Blower-3" pulley (17lbs)
80 lb injectors
BAP-Wire Upgrade
Magnaflow Exhaust
Brand new 18" Rim's and Brand new tires-Toyo Proxxe's
Spec 3+- Upgraded input shaft-Manual Adjuster
IRS Brace
H&R Springs-Stance is perfect
Head Cooling mod
Kenny Brown Subframe connectors
DSS Level 5 halfshafts (done prior to me owning so don't know this for sure)
Wideband-hidden in vent (No gauge pods or anything, appears completely stock inside gauge wise)
N2MB "quick shift" box w/2 step (wired into a switch in glove box, I never use it but it's there)
SCT Tuner (with datalog plug as well wired to wideband if you feel like datalogging)
Ipod Hookup wired into stock radio
Cobra fit car cover (covered at all times in my garage)

I'm in absolutely no need to sell this. I've been looking at older cars and might go that route but really no need to sell this other then I don't have the room because I also have a drag car. Car needs nothing and can be driven everywhere. I know I'm going to regret this if it sells. The car hasn't been hacked up and appears to be stock other then it's stance and car moves out. It's never been to the track but I had a black KB Cobra and this car pulls much harder.

$22.5K Firm- I feel this is a good price considering a friend just bought a stock pullied one from a dealer for $22K and not nearly good shape and 10K more miles. All the mods were done by me besides the clutch (Han @ Dean's did) so I'm confident everything was done perfect. Call me if any questions but prefer someone local enjoys

Last edited:

Thread Info

• chet3310
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list