275/40R17 road racing slicks

I have a full set of Continental extreme contact DR. These are only sold to track teams you can only buy these used. New are around 340$ a tire willing to let them go for 450$ local pick up preferred. I live in des planes il 60016. These tires are awesome used only 2 track days all tires have been properly scrubbed in and heat treated. Im also selling the stock 17's mounted or i am able to separate them. Looking to get 700$ for the tires with rims or for the rims separate for 300$ Pm, text, or call 8472392984.
a6ubuty9.jpg
7ynude8y.jpg
5uqugu3a.jpg
ve7e3enu.jpg
qazy9a2a.jpg
9ebe6e5u.jpg
sehusunu.jpg
ru4yhame.jpg
ezadudaz.jpg
ehuqybag.jpg
tu8yry3a.jpg
ary3e4aj.jpg

08 Gt

Jul 27, 2009
All pm's replied sale pending with fast99. Chris they have been used only during track days. Stored stacked up right in climate controlled storage unit. No manufactor date is marked on these. These are only obtained through race teams so I don't think they had to have them I'm not sure on that but I work at a dealership so I do understand what you are asking just they aren't marked with a date. These are also true continentals earlier DR's were actually rebranded hoosier r6 specs. They would print continental on the front and the back side would still have Hoosier engraved on them.

Thread Info