99 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited

Just looking to give TCG the heads up and first dibs since otherwise it will be goin to
a scrap yard or traded in at a dealer (which then a scrap yard) incase anyone with a similar JGC was interested. It has 190k on it, newer tires, a whole slew of new components and some stuff I never installed that's past the return date. It has some rust issues, a/c doesn't work (leak), transfer case is junk, and the motor is ticking pretty good but it's still running and driving.

It has:
new oil pan (literally just put it on)
new cat back exhaust (dynomax)
driver side front drive shaft and hub bearing
All new tie rods (4) and sleeves
2 new tires (4 matching and a good spare)
Newer oxygen sensors (4)
New shocks (even hood, trunk, and rear glass were replaced)
OEM Chrysler tweeters
New window scrape trim moldings
New headlights
New right rear taillight (all lights function in both)
New battery as of January
The alternator was replaced as was the radiator a couple years ago
Front pads and rotors only have a couple thousand miles
New flasher module

Also to go along with it are (all new in box)
Passenger side axle
Front hub bearing
RR ABS sensor
Two engine mounts
Water pump
Clutch for the fan
Two pinion shaft seals
New spark plugs
Rear balljoint

Might be other stuff as well but off the top of my head that's everything. I just don't have the time nor space to part it out.

$1000?

GoldPanther

♫Please press 1 for more options♫
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2013
Addison
Real Name
Daniel
I think that's a good deal man but unfortunately I can't spend $1000 right now, my jeep it's been parked for about 2 months now, I've never got the chance to fix the front differential, it needs new internal bearings and that will cost me another $500 to fix, I don't drive it cuz is an embarrassment driving it with weird noises.Lol.

But I'll tell you what... I'll sell you mine, it's got 146k miles, all power options including sunroof and heated leather, no leaks well it's leaking on the front diff seal, no check engine, the trans feels like new it shift perfectly. I already replaced the radiator, clutch fun, all tierods, boths front axles, both front bearing hubs, heater core and the ac condencer, and as you can remeber I've recently fix the rear diff by replacing all shit in the rear end. I also replaced the speakers and I put a pioneer radio in there, the cylinder lock, I also put new headlight with projector and HIDs (6000k), it has all led interior lights, and much more.

$2,499?

If you buy it you should just replace whatever it needs from yours and it will drive for another 5 years easily.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402104653.925290.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402104662.114542.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402104669.875974.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402104674.592100.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1402104679.164605.jpg

Exterior shots. Rusty, new exhaust (cat back), wheels are nothing special but two new tires two good tires. Interior is in good shape minus the front two seats have wear but no rips.

Thread Info