F.S. 85' Notch roller

The time unfortunately may have come that the best idea for me in to part with my smurf…?
I ave had her over three years now, jus sitting in my garage covered. Its been a long travel of ups n down about what I wanted 2 do, and now it keeps coming back 2 the fact I have no time 2 devote 2 another build anytime soon.. Its very saddening 2 me but, I would rather not c her, than look at her n dam well know I won't have anytime 2 do it with the companies now, and the expansion coming later this year.
normal_smurf_front.jpg

ASKING...
****$5,000****

Last edited:

heartbreaker68

Officer, I swear..... It wasn't me....
Sep 10, 2004
Elgin

As for a price, Im VERY undecided about wat I really will part with her for… I would really like 2 c what people r willing to offer for it?
I am very attached 2 this project in mny ways, n I TRULY do not want 2 put a number up for many reasons…..
I would really like any1 that is seriously interested in this notch, please contact me n I will b more than happy 2 go over, explain and show the car 2 at any time!!!!

heartbreaker68

Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
I also 4got that It has a full AJE tubular Kmember in it with fully adjustable coil overs in front and adjustable strut mounts, with a flaming river steering rack.
I have a bunch of other stuff that'll go with her, jus can't 4 the life of me remember wat all Ive collected so far!? LOL

heartbreaker68

Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
whats your rock bottom, cash in hand, picked up today out of your hair price?

That is such a hard question brother… If U are SERIOUSLY interested I would much rather have U looking at her in person when doin those numbers..

The # thats been dancing in my head the past few months while I was trying 2 figure if I will ever have the time 2 finish wat I started has been.. $5k..
Now I'm sure thats goin 2 knock a lot of people outta the ring but, like I said its jus wat I had as a basis….. Half the cost of the paint job that is…!
4 the right amount of money, I will finish this build anyway some1 wants!!

***$5,000****

Last edited by a moderator:

heartbreaker68

Sep 10, 2004
Elgin
how much now?

Im really at the point Im willing to part with it…. So Im looking for offers… Please feel free to call me about serous inquires… Dave 630-546-0545
Im open to any reasonable offers at this point, I figure while IM actually in the mind set 2 part with it, I better do all that I can 2 part with her SOON b4 I change my mind.. again!!?

Thread Info