06 white AWD TBSS

Hey guys long time lurker here and I just recently paid off my DD TBSS and am looking to get something a bit more fuel efficient. Have clean title in hand. It is a SS LT package which includes heated leather, sun roof, rain sensing wipers and all wheel drive. It also comes with factory BOSE system and iPod connection.

Motor: Stock 6.0 rebuilt by Grossinger Autoplex in Lincolnwood 05/28/2013 with 77,219 Miles due to cylinder #6 rod bearing being spun. The ignition wiring harness was also replaced at this time. This is a new short block installed by GM.
The work is still warrantied up until 05/28/2014
Curent mileage 82,500

Trans: RPM Level 6 with Circle-D 3200 stall torque converter. Installed around 48,000 miles
B&M deep trans pan and PCM of NC brake duct trans cooler

Performance: AMS dyno tuned 350hp/337tq
Pacesetter headers with ORY with stock exhaust (quiet)
PCM of NC 4" fender well intake, washer tank kit, LS7 MAF
Corvette ls1 electric fans
MSD plug wires

Misc: Avital remote start,
Weathertech floor matts front and trunk
Clear bra which was dealer installed on sides and mirrors.
6k HID low beams with matching LEDs through out the interior and exterior.
DRL killer
Duralast gold battery 11/2013
20% tint
New SS badges all around with red overlays

Misc Warranty work: Rear suspension compressor, control arms and bushings, mirror motor, driver doors switch and a bunch of interior lights have all been replaced recently.

Tires and brakes: 255 Yokohoma Prada Spec-x nitro filled and fresh brakes done about a year ago.

All fluids have been flushed and replaced before winter. Full detail done August 2013.

Bad: Small crack in leather on armrest. It did not bother me. 2 small chips in paint. one on front and one on rear bumpers. Paint still 8/10
One broken wheel stud needs replacing but does not affect the steering or balance. 1 rim has some peeling on the inside.

All in all this is a solid running SUV that needs nothing. I have a big stack of papers to show that this truck was taken care of very well. The motor currently has less that 5,000 miles on it and I switched to mobil 1 syn on the last oil change.

I'm sure I am missing something so if you have any questions or would like to take a look shoot me a PM! Thanks! Asking $19k negotiable. No rush to sell so don't bother with insulting low ball offers.

I am on the NW side of Chicago in Jefferson Park

Jokerzl

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
May 15, 2012
Ashkum
Another trucker

Welcome

Got to meet up and do a track day

a8eje4am.jpg

Thread Info

• L