2006 Crown Victoria PI

I really hate to do this because I love the car, its so much fun to drive and its also fun when people move out of your way or they wont pass you on the interstate LOL. I bought the Sierra and I just dont have use for the car anymore.

I got the car from Frank [MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] last summer, I have had no issues with it at all, when I got it the A/C compressor was making noise and Frank was kind enough to throw in a used replacement, I installed it and now it works fine.

128k miles on the car, no noises, no rattles and it starts every time. The car is not perfect, it has some scratches and dings from being on duty but even then it is still a very clean example of these Police cars.

One good thing about the car is the tires have good tread all around, the not so good is the part of the instrument cluster that shows the miles fades in and out.

Only things I changed on the car was the Go Rhino front push bar and I cut the stock mufflers and welded in two glasspacks, car sounds really good, other than that the car is bone stock.

Like mentioned above I dont even need to sell the car but if I get the right offer I will. Asking $3500

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Brakes are newer as well, good luck with sale bud. Hope it stays in the TCG Family!

Thanks Frank!

This would be PERFECT for me to get all the slow assholes out of the left lane on my daily commute. Haha.

:fu: i have such a soft spot for these.

Its your chance to own one!

here is a pic of the odometer so I can prove milage cause it may or may not be displayed at the time someone looks at the car lol

IZZy

Wheel and tire tycoon
Dec 15, 2007
Wow IZZY, that's a bit cheap don't you think?
Its a rare color and in nice shape.

Crown Vic nerds will pay more than 3500 for that.

The market price on these police cars is a bit lower than a clean LX non PI cars like the one you have, I am right around the average price or slightly above to leave room for negotiation

trade for 04 aveo?

Lol I wouldnt be caught dead in one of those

Dan00Hawk

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 10, 2011
Plainfield
I'd love an Interceptor with a T5/T56 conversion...
Does it come with the prerequisite mirrored sunglasses and mustache set?
CoolHandLuke_009Pyxurz.jpg

61BPR0cH9QL._SL1040_.jpg

Thread Info