FS: 2006 Trailblazer SS - Superior Blue - AWD

Anybody in the market? Wife wants a different vehicle to drive, but does not want to trade in.

2006 Trailblazer SS
All Wheel Drive, 6.0L
Superior Blue Exterior (only year this color was available for the TBSS)
Ebony Interior + Leather (cloth seats were standard)
Factory Nav
Moonroof
Tint
Silver/Chrome overlays on SS badges.
Stock other than resonator delete.

This has been my wifes daily driver since April 08. She has worked 5-10 miles from home ever since then, so the truck only has 77,6xx miles on it. Runs strong and is a blast to drive. We have the clean title in hand. No loan or lien.

Just had passenger side intermediate shaft replaced ($1k+) - this is a fairly common thing on AWD TBSS' with more than 60k miles. Just one of those things you wont have to worry about now. Also just had the dealership replace the fuel level sensor, plus some recall work on the drivers door module to seal it. Last weekend, I put a new Delco HVAC blend door in - this is a common failure item in trailblazers/envoys - again - something you wont have to worry about doing. New Optima Red Top in Feb 2014.

Here's a single picture to pique interest, plus a link to my public facebook album for the truck. Seriously love thing - just wife wants something different.

Located in Fairbury, IL. We are 1.5 hours south of Ohare, but can meet anywhere really.

$15,500 - this will include us getting the front bumper cover professionally resprayed. It has some road rash and scratches on it that I don't feel comfortable looking at. :jg:

Pic:

20isx3p.jpg

FB Album Link:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.13229971996.33019.506541996&type=1&l=ab86282e1a

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
Will keep this post updated if the deal this Sunday falls through. Have had a few calls and text messages over the past few days about the truck, but as of right now, it is 'sale pending.'

We bought a Durango R/T yesterday after the wife drove one - so the TBSS now is just sitting waiting on its new owner. :)

shaferz

slaps a ho
Sep 9, 2008
Central IL
Update: Dude who was going to buy it was in a car accident in Aurora the night before he was to pay us and take delivery of it. Sale postponed until this Saturday. Hopefully he comes through on Saturday. If the dude flakes out, we have an agreement to sell it to a Chevrolet Dealer.

Sorry to anyone else who may have been interested - but the truck will be out of our hands Saturday one way or another - and the dealership committed to a specific dollar figure that we are OK with.

Thread Info