FS: 2000 BMW 540iA Sport

I have a 2000 540iA Sport package that I need to get rid of. The car is awesome and I love it but I drive way to much and can't afford the gas anymore. The car needs nothing. I will throw in a fresh oil change when vehicle is picked up. It's not due yet but will be in a few thousand miles. I put a brand new battery in it in January and a new final stage unit. Tires have good life still and the car drives as a BMW should. The previous owner serviced everything at BMW and I have some of those records. I also have the original window sticker....

Details.

It currently has 84,xxx miles
4.4L V8
5 speed auto with Sport shift/manual shift
289hp, 325lbft tq
0-60 5.5 sec
1/4 mile they turn 14.0-14.2

The car has factory sport package which includes....

M steering wheel
sport suspension
M staggered wheels 17x8 in front 17x9 in rear
sport heated seats
performance torque converter
Performance rear axle
factory xenon headlights

car has no rust or dings/dents. very clean and garage kept. I also tinted the windows 35% 2 months ago. I live in Skokie and work in Addison. It can be seen at either place. One thing about the sale is that i have a loan on it still so would need to pay it off before the title comes in. I am asking $10k.
any questions please feel free to call or text me 847-530-9138

more pics coming later today...

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b...shot_2014-04-01-10-05-08_zpsreyqfbso.png[/IMG

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
What kind of gas mileage are you seeing to be considering getting rid of this?

Well there are other factors besides gas. I need to get rid of the car note as well. It doesn't do to bad. My combined average is 18-19mpg but I drive around 400 miles a week. So between premium gas, payment and being a single father with all my other bills I just need something more economical at the moment.

fastfocus

TCG Elite Member
Nov 30, 2004
The other day I was watching the original transporter, and made me want this type of 5 series BAD. But if I ever got one, I'd get it in manual. Good luck with the sale.

Manual's are a little hard to find an even harder to find under 100k miles. i was skeptical about the auto at first to but it is not like an american auto. its actually fun and power is instant. Might have something to do with the performance package to

Thread Info