FS: Twin Turbo/Built 2009 Pontiac G8 GT

The day has come where I must consider selling one of my pride and joy…..No, not my 13 year old son…but my Built Twin Turbocharged Pontiac G8. I have put a lot of effort into making this car a badass street machine but now, due to financial reasons, I have to sell it. This is not your normal street car that has been built with shoddy parts and questionable craftsmanship. Only great components and attention to detail were used when assembling this beast. Last year, the car made 640rwhp / 600rwtq on the dyno with 93 pump gas and methanol injection. The turbos are sized for street use so boost and power hit real fast and real hard. The tune is spot on, remote start still works fine even after all of the mods, and the car gets around 12mpg city / 25mpg highway.

Details on the car itself:
-2009 Pontiac G8 GT Stryker Blue Metallic w/ Sport and Premium Package
-19,700 miles

The Modlist:
Engine:
-Texas Speed Built 402ci Stroker Shortblock (10.1:1CR, Callies Compstar 4.0” crank, Callies H-beam rods, 10cc dish Wiseco Forged Pistons w/ GFX steel rings, ACL Race bearings, and ARP studs throughout)
-Stock LS3 #0821 Heads with PAC dual valve springs, locks, and retainers, clamped down with ARP bolts
-Stock LS3 Intake Manifold
-SLP Underdrive pulley
-Custom ground 230/240 .612/.612 116LSA turbocam w/ LS2 billet timing set
-Comp Cams rocker trunion upgrade
Induction:
-Gen-TT BB Twin Turbo system (Garrett GT2871R ball-bearing turbos) w/ twin billet aluminum BOV’s
-Corvette ZR-1 2.5 bar MAP
Exhaust:
-Magnaflow Performance Exhaust
Fuel:
-Dual Walbro GSS340 in-tank fuel pumps w/ -8AN fuel line running forward
-Mast Motorsports Black Label Fuel Rails
-FAST 65 lb/hr injectors
-Aeromotive A-1000 FPR
-AIS Methanol Injection System w/ steel braided line/dual nozzle upgrade and relocated IATS
Transmission:
-Circle D Built 6L80E transmission with billet hardened shafts inside
-Circle D Pro Series 258mm Triple Disk lockup 3,000 stall TC
-ARP Flexplate bolts
-PCMForLess Auxiliary Transmission Cooler
Other:
-Innovate LC1 onboard wideband w/ Dynotune digital gauge
-Dynotune digital boost gauge
-Turbosmart Eboost Street Electronic Boost Controller
-20% tint on windows

The car will come with its factory original 19” wheels and Potenza summer tires which have considerable tread left on them. It will also include the pictured 18” C6 Z06 wheels with M/T ET Street Radial II’s on the rears and Zunlop Direzza Star Spec Z1’s on the front.

I am asking $34,000obo for this mint condition car. I will also consider a trade vehicle + cash. The type of trade vehicle I would be interested in has to be either AWD or 4x4, in good/great condition, and have respectable power/speed. No straight trades obviously.

G8%20Exterior%20Shot%202.jpg

P1010059.JPG

2012-04-04_19-03-13_712.jpg

The intake tube was powdercoated blue to match the car shortly after this picture was taken. Once I can take the car out and get it all cleaned up again I will take an updated picture.

Thread Info