2002 Cadillac STS - White Diamond/Black

2002 White Diamond Cadillac STS -- loaded all options

Two owner Cadillac bought for my mother CPO'ed from Naperville Cadillac. Driven by my non smoker mother who used this to commute to work 60 miles a day on the highway in the country. They are buying a new car and I am selling this one for my parents. Garage kept and very well maintained. All scheduled maintenance and warranty work done by Cadillac up to 100k miles. Rebuilt motor by Cadillac under warranty at 60k miles. Then all additional work has been done by a trusted mechanic friend. All options work, no rust, and no issues with any accessories.

Car comes with all receipts, paperwork, documentation, original window sticker, manuals, two remotes, two keys, an Valet key. The car has 182k highway easy driven miles and runs and drives like a 60k mile car. Near mint condition with a few minor dings and scrapes. Clean and clear title in hand, no accidents or salvage. The only issue is that we replaced the rear air ride shocks with traditional shocks instead of the Cadillac air ride ones a few years back. The car rides and corners fine with them and stability control still works.

Original MSRP was $57,180 -- additional options
Navigation with updated DVD map system
6 Disc CD changer
17" chrome wheels
HID headlights
Tire pressure monitoring
Moon roof
White Diamond Paint
300 HP Northstar 4.6L V8

New parts:
New intake plenum, air injection valve, thermostat, belts, hoses, shocks and struts
New Coils, spark plugs, plug boots, and battery
New Goodyear 235/55/17 inch tires, alignment, and balance
Newer brakes and rotors, Ignition switch, power steering hose, sway bar links, tie rod ends
All chassis lube and oil changes done every 3-4k miles

Asking $4,500 obo - cash talks:pedobear:

Attachments

• 00P0P_i1uR3hOapC0_600x450.jpg
    00P0P_i1uR3hOapC0_600x450.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 331
  • 00Z0Z_2Kqg00TOjZQ_600x450.jpg
    00Z0Z_2Kqg00TOjZQ_600x450.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 328
  • 00r0r_6MZ9XDSlcIX_600x450.jpg
    00r0r_6MZ9XDSlcIX_600x450.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 325
  • 00Z0Z_lDMUrsAwxkB_600x450.jpg
    00Z0Z_lDMUrsAwxkB_600x450.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 322
  • 00g0g_jo2oWEK77Rz_600x450.jpg
    00g0g_jo2oWEK77Rz_600x450.jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 330

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
2002 White Diamond Cadillac STS -- loaded all options

Two owner Cadillac bought for my mother CPO'ed from Naperville Cadillac. Driven by my non smoker mother who used this to commute to work 60 miles a day on the highway in the country. They are buying a new car and I am selling this one for my parents. Garage kept and very well maintained. All scheduled maintenance and warranty work done by Cadillac up to 100k miles. Rebuilt motor by Cadillac under warranty at 60k miles. Then all additional work has been done by a trusted mechanic friend. All options work, no rust, and no issues with any accessories.

Car comes with all receipts, paperwork, documentation, original window sticker, manuals, two remotes, two keys, an Valet key. The car has 182k highway easy driven miles and runs and drives like a 60k mile car. Near mint condition with a few minor dings and scrapes. Clean and clear title in hand, no accidents or salvage. The only issue is that we replaced the rear air ride shocks with traditional shocks instead of the Cadillac air ride ones a few years back. The car rides and corners fine with them and stability control still works.

Original MSRP was $57,180 -- additional options
Navigation with updated DVD map system
6 Disc CD changer
17" chrome wheels
HID headlights
Tire pressure monitoring
Moon roof
White Diamond Paint
300 HP Northstar 4.6L V8

New parts:
New intake plenum, air injection valve, thermostat, belts, hoses, shocks and struts
New Coils, spark plugs, plug boots, and battery
New Goodyear 235/55/17 inch tires, alignment, and balance
Newer brakes and rotors, Ignition switch, power steering hose, sway bar links, tie rod ends
All chassis lube and oil changes done every 3-4k miles

Asking $4,500 obo - cash talks:pedobear:

Good luck with sale. I really dig on those cadys for some reason. If I didn't just pickup similar year 740il I would've snapped this up.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
Good luck with sale. I really dig on those cadys for some reason. If I didn't just pickup similar year 740il I would've snapped this up.

Thanks I have it in the city now, West Loop by Greek town. It runs and drives great and in a secure lot to avoid bumper rash. I already have an Audi A4 broken in by the city otherwise I would keep this one. Things scoots pretty good and gives yeah insta street cred on the South side. lol

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Thanks Gliff, can I hang in the hot tub too?

Howya been?

Pretty good Jeff. I have a pool down here in Florida but no hot tub. I'm taking a break from the nude hot tub parties. If you're ever down on the Gulf Coast, give me a yell.

Hope all is good with you. Been too long since the Cobra guys got together.

GLWS of the Seville. I have an SLS that I'm really happy with.

SRT41320

TCG Elite Member
TCG Sponsor
Jun 11, 2007
Lake in the Hills - IL
i think there were a lot of caddys with issues - i think they are like the old chevy diesels - there were a lot that were junk but there were also a lot of jems that made it out of the factory and are still running strong today and never had a hiccup...

this one looks to have been well maintained - seems legit and worth it IMO

MIKES3

TCG Elite Member
May 25, 2007
Algonquin, Illinois
i think there were a lot of caddys with issues - i think they are like the old chevy diesels - there were a lot that were junk but there were also a lot of jems that made it out of the factory and are still running strong today and never had a hiccup...

this one looks to have been well maintained - seems legit and worth it IMO

Yeah I've head that as well. The Northstar is a two piece motor thats pancaked together and the gasgets would go bad in between, but I beat the piss out of mine and never had any oil leakage. I sold mine when it had 120k miles on it

The 99-2000 Northstars had some issues

Thread Info