GI/FS: 1999 Mustang V6 5spd ~172k mi

Just posting up a for sale soon for my sister. She's gonna sell her black 1999 Mustang in a couple months after she gets her tax returns and buys a most likely 4wd vehicle. She doesn't want to commute in the snow with this thing any more. Bought it in Seattle like 4 years ago and it's been good for the most part. It's black in pretty decent shape - nothing out of the ordinary, no eye sores. If anyone is potentially interested, I can get more detailed info and pictures and whatnot. It's badged 35th anniversary, power windows, power locks/alarm, cruise control, power driver seat, no ABS, oem cobra headlight housings a couple years ago (originals were really fogged up). It got a new clutch and fuel pump less than a year ago, a radiator a week ago and new brakes today. Tires are not great but not bald. Currently has aftermarket radio in it - still have the original stuff.
Don't really have an asking price figure yet but KBB says it's worth about $3250 private party so I dunno, let's just throw $2200 out there for now OBO/negotiable
She's gonna stick it up craigslist when she's ready to sell it but just to give a heads up

Thread Info