Built 03 turbo auto cobra

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Well...

You posted a thread in a forum with just a link...which shows you were too lazy to copy and paste your ad here and it kinda says "not worth my time" to this forum. So most who clicked on this thread probably thought "well, not worth my time" since you didn't want to post any info.

So no, no offers.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Selling Ryan vitiritto's old KOTS cobra here's a quick run down the car has
20k miles and in excellent shape the car is sitting a karls performance due to the #8 cylinder dropped a valve and waiting to be fixed I will sell the car as it sits or they will fix it your choice. car made over 900rwhp and rand 9.70's on old set up should run low 8's fixed.

Ported heads
iron block
stage 3 turbo cams
8.8 rear
35 spline axles
spool
eibach pro rear springs
maximum motorsports k member kit
hellion single turbo GT4788
4in down pipe
6pt cage
built turbo 400
gear vendors overdrive
custom driveshaft
big stuff 3 w/ factory gauge cluster wired in
ls coils
and so much more if you have any questions please feel free to call 515-669-7107 if I cant answer the questions I can get you in touch with ryan who can asking 25,500 the way it sits or 30,000 ready to roll.

boom ficksed it.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
m5lp_0805_23_z2007_nitto_king_of_th_zps1da17f87.jpg

Probably.

and what does that have to do with anything?

An ad posted with no details and then an ask for offers? You might get some odd replies.

I guess if I was going to call a car like that "11 year old beat to hell car with a paint job" I'd make sure I could do better or just not say anything at all. Who gives a fuck if he posted a link, I probably would have too.

It's also a high 9 car that should run low 8s when fixed? That's hard to believe.

Stage 3 turbo cams? How about some specs so it sounds like he knows what's in his car instead of rattling off the brochure.

Says high nines on old set up, leads me to believe there is a new set up but I agree the word "fixed" makes it a little confusing. Maybe it had issues getting down the track, idk never seen it in person.

deviantlx

TCG Elite Member
Apr 20, 2008
This car is everything Trevor says it is. Vito's black car won KOTS in 08, everything he puts together is very nicely done with no corners cut.
It puts down 890's no spray through a TH400. I'm sure it's no slouch.

im sure the car is nice but I have one problem with it..

coulda woulda shoulda.........too many people claim the car "should" run this number. very few do.

he claims the car ran 9.70's on the old shit.....and WILL run low 8's on the current fixed setup? that's a second and a half difference.

its almost as cool as every asshole who lists their mustang on racing junk and yellowbullet as an "x275 mustang" and they have a ten point steel cage with some single adjustable strange shocks all the way around. FAR CRY from an x275 car.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
Sounds good. I'm not interesting in arguing, the car is what it is.
If you have the $ and are looking for a legit car, this is it. If not, great but don't run it down when you've never seen it.
It is hardly a beat to death car with a paint job as the dipshit above stated.

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
No it hardly is a bad car internet tough guy.
If you could read intent into anything, and that's a stretch, the reply was aimed at the fact that no information had been posted, just a drive by link bombing.
After seeing the info posted and reading it, okay sure, its a pretty cool car.
Still wondering if the damage to the engine was fixed and the car ran a 8.9X or if it is a situation of "well I upgraded stuff so it should run 8.95".

Sounds good. I'm not interesting in arguing, the car is what it is.
If you have the $ and are looking for a legit car, this is it. If not, great but don't run it down when you've never seen it.
It is hardly a beat to death car with a paint job as the dipshit above stated.

tmayer

Regular
May 23, 2009
Sorry guys will post all pics and a write up just thought it was easier to post the link I'm not lazy just thought people would be interested on what other people where saying from a different page. The car is a 100% and no short cuts taken I'm a motivated seller and will listen to all reasonable offers.

Thread Info