My 2006 Trailblazer SS :(

I really hate doing this, had a baby, moved to be closer to family, took a huge paycut, bought a house, struggling to make ends meet. My wife's car payment is killing us, so selling this, which is paid off, title in hand, and using that money to pay her car off. It's the smartest decision even though I hate it.

It is a bare bones TBSS. No leather, no nav, no awd, no sunroof. Only thing done to it is a resonator delete, sounds great! Also has a k&n filter on it, that's it. Has a sony headunit, stock headunit would be included as well. I also put on a trailer brake controller for when I moved. Has an amazing custom made sub box with a kicker sub and kenwood amp.

Has 20% tint, looks great, no problems, everything works great.

$14,000 Firm!!

Comes with a transferable 5 year 60k mile bumper to bumper warranty. Has a shade under 50k on it right now. Warranty runs out in April 2014. Costs $50 to transfer.

I moved, TBSS is located in Galesburg, IL 61401

Last edited:
Reactions: Spivitz

budsang1

From 45's to STi's
Jan 25, 2010
Galesburg, IL
Surprisingly, it's pretty good in the snow. It's got a lot of weight over the tires. Not like my 2wd ranger I had. Traction control works great keeping you straight, and if you are getting into some deep shit at low speed, like my drive way after a lot of snow, I turn off traction control and just power through like a boss.

Thread Info