ULTIMATE winter Jeep for cheap. Don't need her anymore

For sale is my trusty 1999 Jeep Cherokee XJ. I am selling it because I bought a new car and simply don't have a need for it. Truck has never left me stranded or failed to start and I have owned it for 4 yrs now since I bought it from the original owner. Clean title with 156k on it, I will list the parts/ service that have been added to the truck, along with any potential improvements to be made.

This jeep is a nearly full bolt on vehicle with barely any expense was spared. It has has every fluid replaced in it summer of 2013 including oil, trans, transfer case, brake, coolant, and dif fluids. For ease of the buyer I will list the mods.

3 in rough country lift installed
Iron rock off road HD track bar
rough country steering stabilizer
Transfer case drop/ with fresh trans mount
JKS quicker disconnects
New front spicer U joint
Rear Chrysler 8.25 Aussie Locker installed
Magnaflow catback exhaust system
Nates 4x4 stage 3 prerunner front bumper
Rear JCR stage three bumper
H4 headlight and wire harness upgrade
K&n full intake system
Jet ECU stage 1 chip
784 neon fuel injectors
Newer alternator with gatorback belt
Yakima loadwarrior roof rack
Full sony head unit with high end alpine type R speakers in soundbar and kicker speakers in doors
full rocker switch install for exterior lights
Quadratech off road floor mats

Fresh brakes all around, drums and rotors.... power flushed brake system at Midus
Jeep rides on 60-70% treaded Goodyear MTR 33's E load tires on brand new black d widow rims
5th wheel with matching MTR included for spare. Very clean interior, seats are clean, smells good, never took in any water, mud etc

Issues:
She has rust on the rear fender that should be welded up the right way to prolong life, floors are ALL solid but there are rocker spots of rust.. super typical... I have POR-15'ed as much as I could with this jeep.

Aw4 trans shifts perfectly, but after I installed a N.S.S switch on it, the truck will go into park, but will roll. Parking pin is the culprit, never bothered me, the e brake holds.

Should have a slip yoke eliminator installed as after 4 yrs lifted there has been some drive shaft vibes. I have shims on the rear axle to quiet them down.

Interior headliner just started to sag. Hit it with 3m spray and it will be fine.

She drips coolant but that is the only fluid loss and that is a miracle on a jeep hah. Keep her topped off with coolant and it will run another 100k with blazing hot heat.

I have built this Jeep up by hand ever since it was a little stock looking station wagon. I can answer any and every question you may have on this vehicle as I have solely done all the work and installs myself. If you want a SUPER dependable jeep that has not been hacked up, or beat to piss on the trail (she has been wheeled, but never heavily abused and NEVER forded deep water etc) this rig is for you. Awesome winter truck Pains me to sell her but just no room / plate sticker registration is coming up/ insurance.

I can show the Jeep on Wednesdays and weekends, just make a good time that works for both of us. Respond to this listing and i'll get right back to you, I always have my phone on me. Looking for $2500.

1452371_10151993484980926_2014190954_n.jpg

1093837_10151778540840926_1137398430_o.jpg

885668_10151526633620926_474919088_o.jpg

843865_10151456161210926_862572198_o.jpg

Thread Info