2010 Silverado Crew Cab LS 4x4

As much as it pains me to do this, I have to put my beloved truck up for sale. The truck has a 4.8l V8 with the 4spd auto trans. It has 63,xxx miles but that will go up as it is my daily. I bought it last March (I know, not even a full year yet) with 53,xxx ish miles and it has been a dream ever since. When I bought the truck it came with Weather Tech floor mats front and back, aftermarket wheels and almost new Yokahama Geolander A/T-S tires 265/ 70/ 17R tires, running boards, HIDs and a Clifford remote start. Under my ownership I installed a 2" Rough Country Leveling kit, a Bully Dog intake, an ARIES push bar and I had the windows tinted.

There is a scratch on the driver's side of the bed about 2 feet below the gas cap

The day I bought it

The RC leveling kit

Various experiments with Plasti Dip

[URL=http://s1357.photobucket.com/user/JerryPump/media/c626d655570c2bcffca5c37c0b92df7f_zps8d9065ba.jpg.html]

033_zps1e5fec9b.jpg
[/URL]

Tints

ARIES push bar

Bullydog intake

and how it currently sits

*****The push bar and intake have been removed from the truck to be sold separately because of the deal with carmax but I will include them if it sells to someone here.

I currently do not have any pictures but the interior is in great shape, I'd say 9/10

There is a transferable bumper to bumper warranty and the price reflects this.

I got an offer of $19,500 from carmax so if you're interested, that is my bottom line. The truck will only be for sale for about a week, then off to carmax

Thanks for looking,

Jack

Thread Info

• JackS
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list