LS garage sale, Crack Head cheap prices

For sale:
Stock 92k-ish mileage LS1 out of my 99 Camaro. Car ran great prior to being torn down, ran 12.3 all day with just bolt ons and stock cam. THIS IS A SHORT BLOCK ONLY. Pistons do have a slight flycut in them but I went another route prior to getting this back together. Comes with Katech rod bolts installed. Block, piston, rings, crank, and connecting rod only! Assembled and ready to go! $400 obo
-
853 Ported and Polished heads done by AES of Elk Grove Village. These heads have maybe 1000-1200 miles on them and 5-8 passes if that. Lost flow sheet, but these heads flowed into the 300 range. New valves. These were on another engine before I got them and that Camaro went low 11's with a cam and bolt ons. $300 Bare w/valves, $550 complete with BTR .660 lift springs. NO ROCKERS
-
Yella Terra Roller Rockers. These are almost new, they were installed for 3 dyno passes then taken off. They are immaculate. I can post pictures and mark each one with a corresponding number or letter to assure perfect condition. $250 FIRM Yella Terra LS1/6 Non-Adjustable Rocker Set
-
Chromoly 3 1/2 driveshaft from Strange (Suburban Driveline). I used it for a stock 4l60e to Dana S60. Check your measurements before committing to this. I maybe have 3000 miles on it. Went th400 so I no longer need it. $200 pretty firm. This thing is perfect. I will get exact measurements upon request, I wanna make sure our measuring spots are on the same page.
-
(3) 10 Pound Nitrous Bottles empty. One high flow NOS (does not have the valve opener but I think they are like 10 bucks from NOS), one old style NOS which was powdercoated a sparkly Black with a BRAND new Nitrous Outlet valve set up, and one NX Express white bottle. $80 each FIRM...will consider small discount for all 3.
-
NOS plate for stock t/b. PLATE ONLY $150 obo
-
One Nitrous Outlet NEW Fuel solenoid, and one Nitrous Outlet NEW Nitrous solenoid. I hooked them up but never even clicked them. Never even cut the wires. $100 EACH Solenoids only, no brackets or fittings.
-
I prefer local pick up only, but I am willing to travel short distances (50-75) miles. The small stuff I will ship at your expense. Due to the nature of this industry and because parts are used, there is no returns Buyer beware. I encourage and will help having a shop check these parts over before you buy. The look over expense is on you though. I dont sell junk, but you should check things out first. I wouldn't even hesitate to use these parts again on a new build if I didn't need the money. Pics available, just ask what you want specifically.

Thread Info

• WonBadZ28
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list