Black Friday sale.. Everything $9.99! 8" sub, Mufflers, Pioneer HU.. more

Yes Black Friday is almost here so all of this is Just 9.99 each! lol ok.. seriously want this stuff gone so prices are flexible and OBO. everything is in Schaumburg.

-- First Sweet Thunder 2.5" 18" long mufflers. They are well used but I would take them off about once a year and clean them up and cive them a shot of paint. Since they are chambered mufflers there is no packing to go bad or hold moisture and rot them. They are still attached to the H pipe and welded in Shotgun style I can separate them and clean them up if desired but it will cost ya!

4sale_09.jpg

Links to other pictures..

http://home.comcast.net/~pewter-camaro/4sale/4sale_08.jpg

one muffler is pretty worm from dragging over the speed bumps at work.

--- TCI 10" Fan. Tested and works. Not sure what to say its a cooling fan.
4sale_16.jpg

http://home.comcast.net/~pewter-camaro/4sale/4sale_15.jpg

--- Next a Kicker Solobaric 8" old skool sub with box. I've had this since the 90's. It works fine the box is in good shape except there is no speaker terminal so I have rag shoved tight in there to plug the hole.
4sale_11.jpg

Additional pic of the side.

--- Pioneer DEH-P7400MP. I sold it once to a neighbor and he just sold it back to me now that he is junking his beater. Works fine I actually just powered it up to get his CD out out of it. This also includes the AUX input and the remote that works but probably needs a new battery.

4sale_13.jpg

Shot of the back as well as the Aux input and remote.

--- Pioneer home Receiver VSX-3300. 100W per channel. in good shape for late 80's technology. Everything works but the Remote is long gone and the power button and assembly broke many years ago. It is rigged up with a small switch to power it on and off also the lack of speaker selectors means that only speakers A works which really doesn't matter because the B speakers are surround only and have only 15W per channel going to them. I was using it in the Garage for some time but have a different setup now.

4sale_05.jpg

The wonky power switch. in the Garage I just left it on all the time and had it on a plug strip along with the computer and TV to shut it down.

The Back

I also have a Sony TV from the 90's that is free to whomever wants it.

Thanks for looking.. PM me if interested in anything.

Thread Info