2003 Cobra $16,000

I have an 03 cobra that is plasti dipped grabber blue and is black under 80k miles. It put down 606 whp and 590 torque. It has a tvs blower with a 3 inch pulley 60lb sd injectors kenne bell boost a pump 40a diablo mafia extender polished intercooler and overflow tank 373 gears irs brace poly bushings tri axe short shifter and pro 5.0 they both come with car sct tuner 26 spline input shaft speck plus stage 3 clutch lethal throw out bearing retainer mac pro chamber h pipe flowmaster mufflers and borla cat back afco heat exchanger and I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff. It just turned over 80k but drives like new. The blower and all the mods were done about 700 miles ago so everything is still like new. I got the car on trade I have a lot of projects going on so if I can move this quick I will I does show a lemon buy back on carfax at 4k miles why I don't know but besides that car runs hard asking 16,000 obo and feel free to make an offer or call 515-669-7107 or text I live in des moines iowa.
20130922_1045201_zps33031419.jpg

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Are you a dealer or a private seller? All of your other posts are in the classifieds, listing vehicles, so I can only assume dealer. Do you finance?

Also, not to pick knits, but it looks like the picture in which you said has a blade of grass on the bumper, appears to just be the reflection of the crack/seam of the driveway.

dlaude6

Regular
Mar 27, 2009
New Lenox, IL
I'm a wholesaler so yes I do have a dealers lic no I don't have any financing. I got the car on trade from my buddy who did all the work to it drove it home last night and runs great and its a blade of grass.

Okay thanks. I'm going to look into this lemon thing and then possibly talk to my credit union and insurance guy.

Oh, yes, that is a piece of grass. You're talking about the grill area, I was looking at the front of the bumper, where you can see the reflection of the driveway and the guy taking the picture lol.

Thread Info