E36 PART OUT!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello guys and gals, as stated above, im having a part out. Its a 93 325i sedan. Chassis has around 170k miles and motor and trans has 150k. Manual car, with black leather interior, heated seats and mirrors, sunroof, u know, all those BMW goodies. This car has the winter package, meaning that it has an LSD rear diff. I confirmed that myself, and not just by reading things online. Parts will be cheap and prices will be negotiable. I have enough knowledge about the prices for everything im selling both new and used. I wont refuse ANY reasonable offers. I also have parts for a 93 325i coupe and many many other E36 parts including a E46 M3 Front bumper made to fit a E36 car (super easy to install) wheels, ect. So if you are in need of expensive bimmer parts for your E36 at a fraction of the price, please feel free to contact me at 734-629- 6 six 2 two, Willie is my name. Any time is a good time but if i don't respond right away, I will as fast as humanly possible. Thanks again and have a blessed day.... or night, which ever one suits you, haha.

Now for pics...

Attachments

• Parts sheet E36 - Copy.png
    Parts sheet E36 - Copy.png
    243.4 KB · Views: 101
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    426.8 KB · Views: 99
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    475 KB · Views: 101
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 94
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 94

Willie@tcg

Nov 11, 2013
Sure no problem. and yes, 100 bucks for all of it. the catch is, im in detroit and u gotta come pick it up. if ur up for that. great deal none the less. its only 4 hrs drive lol. Heres a pic of the tear on the drives side front seat... let me know. text me, its faster to communicate with me this way lol.

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 44

Willie@tcg

Nov 11, 2013
I wont be able to. Ill be with the family. Im having the whole gang at my place so i cant. I can see about shipping but ull have to pay for everything (just add it to the $25) cuz thats a steal at $25 bucks and I want every penny of it lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info