Mustang's gone Demod

Traded the Mustang in a few days ago and I pulled all the stuff off that I could and replaced with stock. If you want to pick the stuff up, let me know and we can arrange when to meet.

MGW and GT500 mufflers gone.

Q6QpOqS.jpg

Saleen S281 Grille. This was purchased this last time they had a batch made 8-9 months ago. Lost the side clips(you can google for them or use these) but have the bottom clips and the push-"screw" that you can use if you cut a hole in the bumper(looks much better when you do). $150 + shipping, PM for quote.

wUWS8cW.jpg

Pype's M-80 mid mufflers. I believe it's 3" piping slimmed down to 2.75" to fit into the OEM h-pipe. I originally bought the mid-muffler system from Pypes and it fit like crap so I scrapped the OA's and sold the Pype bomb mufflers-deletes and have used these as dumps for drag racing and cruise nights. Had some angles custom cut so it cut down the inside noise quite a bit. $150 + shipping, PM me for quote.

B9iFwYw.jpg

Last edited:

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Long story short, I hated the car. Not because of what it was but because of everything surrounding why I bought it and the wreck I had last year two days before Christmas. Just never was the same and I didn't enjoy it anymore. Got a good deal on a truck so I traded the car in and bought it. Also, the Wrangler is still up in the air. Not sure if I want to fix it or just pawn it to some high schooler with mom and dad's money and make it his problem.

And having two toys isn't really where I can afford to be right now. Long term plans are rebuilding a muscle car after I get my own place and get back on track.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Well, now I'm at a rock and a hard place. :rofl: Didn't even read this thread last night and Frank texted me wanting them. If you come to Naperville today, they're sitting in my truck. :D [MENTION=1983]Outlaw[/MENTION] I'll let you two battle it out, forum style.

EDIT: Good guy Outlaw relinquishes mufflers to [MENTION=340]Eagle[/MENTION]. You should buy the grille too, big guy.

Thread Info