1quick's make your shit fast and bling for sale thread

I have the turbo kit for sale first it started life as a stattama passenger side kit that I purchased from a guy that had never used it, I had the crossover remade to use front and rear powerlogs hoping to help spool and top end power by having alittle better flow, it seems to have worked it made 522whp on 17psi on a stock l26 long block with a cam 130# springs and a double roller on e85, what comes with the kit (and it can come with more) but this is the minimum I'd like to go together

Front and rear powerlogs wrapped in titanium header wrap
Custom stattama crossover wrapped the same
3" stattama down pipe wrapped the same
The exhaust system I ran sounds awesome offers maxim flow all 3" and bolt on
Turbonetics race gate wastegate
Hks blow off valve
Stattama custom sheet metal upper freshly powder coated wet black
Precision/garret t67 hybrid turbo (fully spooled at 3500rpm)
Lt1 maf sensor
Spearco huge as fuck intercooler with custom brackets and all bolts needed
3" intercooler pipes uppers are powder coated wet black all tbolt clamps and couplers included
Hallman pro boost controller
Turbo blanket
Smaller brake booster
oil supply and return lines and all fittings
3500obo the turbo has about 150 miles on it everything else has right at 2k miles

stage 3 heads sold pending payment

Custom driver side upper motor mount boxed in intended to not need a passenger side mount to clean up the engine compartment, comes with everything powdercoated wet black to match and includes red poly mounts sold

Diagonal braces stock powdercoated wet black 45obo

Custom coil pack relocation set up deal thing, comes with a low mile icm zzp coils and custom length wires to be mounted on the ledge under ware the stock coolant overflow goes sold

More to come

Last edited:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
I also have but don't have off the car yet (so make me an offer and motivate me to remove)

Zzp stage 3 heads with 150# valve springs with around 300 miles on them 1200obo

A fully built 04 race trans comes with 3k stall and trans cooler with lines only around 300 miles 300m, hardened 4th hub, chromoly input shaft, tep stage 2 valve body 2.93 7/8ths chain and gears, custom shift kit 2200obo

Ssm90 lower intake port matched to stage 3 heads comes with zzp ssm90 rails (make offer)

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Why don't you keep all your stuff and swap it to a 3.8 F-Body?

You can't just throw a Grand Prix trans and turbo kit at a Fbody, I would have to build a new rwd trans and make a custom turbo kit and I'm pretty sure [MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION] has already figured out what I plan to do and he wants to see it through lol

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
You can't just throw a Grand Prix trans and turbo kit at a Fbody, I would have to build a new rwd trans and make a custom turbo kit and I'm pretty sure [MENTION=60]greasy[/MENTION] has already figured out what I plan to do and he wants to see it through lol

I know, but you could salvage the turbo, maybe some ductwork, heads, etc. and drop them into an F-body.

And why would you not put an LS motor in something that came with an LS motor?

Well, I know a built 3.8 will never be as fast as a built LS. However, sometimes it's more about the journey than the destination. If it was me, I would turbo a 3.8 F-Body...however, I already have the car as well as a couple L67 parts, 105# springs, Nitrous Kit, Progressive tuner and other misc. stuff lying around-which I will eventually put into my 2000 Base 'Bird.

...That is, if I don't set fire to that God forsaken POS! first...

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
15lbs of boost at the track could be done on pump gas probably with out any mods on a stock 3800 running 11.90's at 121 with an obviously shitty launch and traction issuess
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaLww-kCNvw

in car view 0-120 something

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_aqwZctgMs

the newest motor with heads and everything portmatched

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0pVUnX00es

and a 2nd gear roll on at 21psi of boost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4o-TisivJpM

buy it buy it all, if someone is interested in more than one thing or wants to do a full build ill work out some deals i can install the kit, cam, heads whatever

Thread Info