FS: Pioneer AppRadio 2

Full Specs: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/PUSA/Car/AppRadio/AppRadio+2+(SPH-DA100)

SPH-DA100_large.jpg

SPH-DA100_rear.jpg

(Yes these are Pioneer photos, I already uninstalled it so there isn't much to see right now)

In-Dash iPhone® and Android™ Compatible Car Receiver with 7" Capacitive Multi-Touch Screen, Built-In Bluetooth for Hands-Free Calling, and On-Screen Access to Compatible Smartphone

MAIN FEATURES
Compatible with iPhone® 5 (CD-IH202 HDMI cable interface kit required), iPhone® 4S and iPhone® 4(cable included), and select Android™ devices (CD-AH200C interface cable kit required)
7" WVGA capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 800 pixels x 480 pixels and multi-touch operation.
FM/AM radio tuner with RDS
Direct control for iPod/iPhone
Built-in Bluetooth® for hands-free calling with phone book access, dial pad, and included microphone
Built-in MOSFET 50W x 4 amplifier, Easy EQ preset equalizer, 5-band graphic equalizer, subwoofer control, and two sets of RCA preouts (2V) for system expansion.
External GPS antenna for improved positioning accuracy
Rear-view camera input

I used this for one year in the GTO, which in that year was driven less than 5,000 miles and most of the time I just let the radio play because I drive mostly short trips.

Everything is included that would have come with it when purchased. If you have an iPhone 5 or Android will probably need to buy one of the accessory kits.

$225 or best offer.

Thanks,

John

And just in case you were wondering I decided to put the stock radio back in because all I ever use is the radio anyway.

Xfirez51

Fast BoyZ of IllinoiZ
Jan 1, 2013
Northwest Chicagoland
Ah. Well I don't have unlimited data, so Pandora is out. I really don't want to give up my HD radio either :/ GLWS though!

Wouldn't an iHeart or TuneIn help out w this? I'm using TuneIn to listen to my favorite radio stations no matter where I am driving. The Pioneer is interesting because I could do this thru the radio and not headphones. However, I have a bunch of CDs I'd like to play also.

Thread Info