Anyone looking for an F body?

Was going to buy this as a package deal when I got the 4 Runner.
It's in really mint condition, only 34k miles. It still has speed inc stickers on the windows. Looks like it was demodded. It still has subframe connectors and alot of bmr suspension stuff. Looks like new drilled slotted rotors front and rear. Has an open cutout so it's loud.
I got them down to $12k. Then decided against it.

http://www.toyotaofnaperville.mobi/...002&model=&trim=&pricefrom=&priceto=&keyword=

MikeyLikesIt

PHEV Enthusiast
Jun 11, 2009
Downers Grove
fuck that dealer.
they had a turd of an SRT8 challenger for 38,991
i told the guy let's get down to 31k OTD and let's talk he said they were there to make $.
3 weeks later it was listed for 32,991

and the camaro is an auto, meh

That is where I bought my Tacoma from. I had to negotiate for two nights. It so many hours and the first night I had the kids with me. I had to threaten to just leave before they gave me the deal I was asking for. Then, they hounded me for a month to fill out a customer satisfaction survey and give them all 5 out of 5's.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
That is where I bought my Tacoma from. I had to negotiate for two nights. It so many hours and the first night I had the kids with me. I had to threaten to just leave before they gave me the deal I was asking for. Then, they hounded me for a month to fill out a customer satisfaction survey and give them all 5 out of 5's.

I believe It. I had to talk to the used car mgr and pretty much demand my truck keys back

Thread Info