98 Jeep Grand Cherokee parts jeep, or fix it and drive it! Cheap!

1998 Grand Cherokee
136, xxx miles
Gray Cloth interior
4.0 inline six
4x4

Up for sale is my jeep. It was and still can be a great running, driving jeep. Just needs someone with patience, and time. I have niether right now. Basicly, she got waterlogged, and I don't have the time to fix her. As she has sat and dried out, electrical has started to come back. Motor does start and run. First thing we did was drain the oil, and clear the cylinders, etc. Fired right up! Hasn't been driven since due to the electrical going nuts, and the other fluids needing to be replaced. As I said, the more it sits, the more the electrical comes back. I haven't even replaced fuses or relays yet. We did have to bump it off the starter to start it.

The rims in the picture are no longer on it, and the front bumper cover is off it. Has a clean and clear title. I have no doubts in my mind that it can be fixed and driven, I just don't have time. Buy it and fix it, and have a great winter jeep, or strip it for parts, its up to u. Comes with a fatbobs 2" puck lift.

You can call me for more details, questions, etc. That's a lot easier then typing. My number is 630 506 0347

I'm asking $600.00 firm! Come tow it away!

IMG_27762401474594.jpg

IMG_27767950627656.jpg

IMG_27807769060436.jpg

As I said, call me.

Thanks,
Dale

Thread Info

• Dewey Cox
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list