Mustang GT for sale

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
I cant believe im not getting any interest....this car isnt like the modified cars thats been beat its clean...shoot me an offer if your interested and we can agree on a price

Looks real nice. But honestly . The market for toys is no longer there. Do you not the economy is about to collapse and everyone is stocking up on grain and rice with their monies?

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Honestly. The market for 99-04's has hit rock bottom, regardless of what version it is out side of terminators.

This car as of now is priced competitively, but dont expect people to jump on it. After all, its just a 2v with a body kit. Youll need the right buyer with the right wallet.

Might as well enjoy the car and sell it if someone offers you a good price.

Just my $.02

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Jul 16, 2004
SAC/DEN/SFO/CHI/SEA/PDX
Honestly. The market for 99-04's has hit rock bottom, regardless of what version it is out side of terminators.

This car as of now is priced competitively, but dont expect people to jump on it. After all, its just a 2v with a body kit. Youll need the right buyer with the right wallet.

Might as well enjoy the car and sell it if someone offers you a good price.

Just my $.02

This

dgarton

Jun 2, 2010
mustang gt

i agree but an unmolested 2v is still something to see...100% stock i thought it was a good buy as a middle age woman drove it here and there....if i had the money i would put a 4v and have a bad ass looking car. Im optimistic i know everyones tired off seeing the thread...sorry guys lol

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I wish I could sell my 2V and get back everything that I put into it. I'd drop it in a heartbeat and pick up a new 5.0.

But it is not realistic to expect even .50 cents to the dollar on money invested into a car.

2V's are just worth next to nothing, regardless of mods and/or miles.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
I wish I could sell my 2V and get back everything that I put into it. I'd drop it in a heartbeat and pick up a new 5.0.

But it is not realistic to expect even .50 cents to the dollar on money invested into a car.

2V's are just worth next to nothing, regardless of mods and/or miles.

I'm pretty sure this goes for every modded car.

ever.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
2v ftl but still clean..GLWS...wanna move it fast lower it to around $8-$9k if your lucky...

I wouldn't mind selling it for that but i have more than that invested :ugh: its a sharp car but i figured id just maintain it through the winter and come spring someone will have the fever for summer cruising....

Think he said they would take a round 8k but i will let him respond

Uh, not exactly.

Thread Info