1994 S10 V8 for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to sell my 1994 S10. It looks like a 2003. I am including a link to an album of pics from it's build. It has been gone through top to bottom. Any moving part is new or rebuilt. All new bearings at all 4 wheels, rear 8.8 axle fully rebuilt all new carrier, bearings, 3.73 gearset, axles. Front stock and rear 2001 Mustang disc brakes also all new. Drop spindles. Way too much to list here. Everything works as stock. Full MSD ignition. 30,000 mile 1989 L89 short block freshened up to better than stock specs. Edelbrock performer RPM top end with angle plug heads. TH350 trans with 3500 stall and column shifter. The truck is exactly as pictured except it now has black vent visors.The truck comes with the wheels and tires pictured here. The rear tires are ARCA dirt tires that look great but grab good when hot. Front asphalt late model tires. Also available are the black Z06 wheels pictured in the link, for an extra cost. This thing is a very nice truck, not perfect, but not far off. No lowballers, and no joyrides. Last this thing has manual steering so if you've never driven anything with it before you won't like it. I think it steers fine, just needs more effort at very low speed. Comes with pop open toneau cover. 14,000.00 OBO. I don't need any full trades, I need to make more space. I won't go very much lower. TCG - HILROD's Album: PICTURES OF JUNK Thanks for looking.
hilrod-albums-pictures-junk-picture2723-finally-got-put-fender-trim-try-other-wheels.jpg

Last edited:

HILROD

TCG Elite Member
Oct 22, 2007
ELGIN
A few other things, the truck has no AC. Stock heat only. Roll up windows, but most other options. Working in dash tach. New rear sliding glass, and windshield. New carpet. O.K. that's enough for now.

Dasfinc

Ready for the EVlution
Sep 28, 2007
Wheaton, IL
Anubody who hasn't seen the truck, or the reciepts for way more than the asking price, go bash a different thread.:trollface:I don't mind a little trolling but why in a for sale thread.

This thread is going to get cleaned up at some point, but REALLY, I think your add needs TONS more pics (Detailed build pics), explicit details, etc, to make a casual board member go "wow, I wish I had 14K laying around".

I had a mildly built V8 mini-truck with a blower, and a solid rear end choice and gear and suspension setup and had maybe $6K into it in total, which is why I'm giving my 2 cents also. I don't doubt you have the money into it, but you have to show/prove it in the ad to garner interest, or you are going to get crappy replies.

BTW

HILROD's Red truck is NASTY (Seen it in person), if he put half the work into this truck that he did the Red one, I don't doubt its worth the money, but again, DETAILS, and MOAR PICS!

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
There is a link in the first post to over 100 pictures of the build, looks like a solid build good luck will your sale, there is a big difference from a slapped together car and a solid build that will knock down some solid 1/4's

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
This thread is going to get cleaned up at some point, but REALLY, I think your add needs TONS more pics (Detailed build pics), explicit details, etc, to make a casual board member go "wow, I wish I had 14K laying around".

I had a mildly built V8 mini-truck with a blower, and a solid rear end choice and gear and suspension setup and had maybe $6K into it in total, which is why I'm giving my 2 cents also. I don't doubt you have the money into it, but you have to show/prove it in the ad to garner interest, or you are going to get crappy replies.

BTW

HILROD's Red truck is NASTY (Seen it in person), if he put half the work into this truck that he did the Red one, I don't doubt its worth the money, but again, DETAILS, and MOAR PICS!

The difference is your truck looked like a hunk of shit and had a pathetic drive train. Check that link, this thing looks sick.

HILROD

TCG Elite Member
Oct 22, 2007
ELGIN
Just adding a little more info. This truck has all new springs, front and rear. Rear 2in drop. All new shocks, all six, and all new ball joints. All lines steel and rubber were replaced, brake trans, fuel. New fuel tank, Blazer mounted in the rear, and fuel sender. All body mounts and bolts are new also. Weatherstriping is all new. Will update as I think of more.

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
saw this truck yesterday, :fu:
very clean, everything is new...wish the underneath of my car looked this clean / new.
even the U bolts that hold the leaf springs are gleaming.

and, it sounds like it's ready for the track.

this truck would get alot of attention at car shows and cruising around town

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info