2006 Mercedes S65 AMG V-12 BiTurbo

Mercedes_S65_06_500x375.jpg

This is your opportunity to own a $180k, 600HP luxury sedan that is faster than almost any car on the road for only $26,900. You will not find a more well maintained and documented or cleaner S65 AMG anywhere else!

This car is the ultimate for being a baller on a budget! Just 7 years ago some poor soul paid $180k for this thing. When I bought it, all of my friends thought I paid at least $70k for it when I asked them. The materials, fit and finish of this car is just amazing. For the money there is no way to get anything nicer. Its super-fast from 0-60 at 4.2 seconds but that is just the beginning, it pulls even harder above that! Pure power, smooth acceleration, superb handling, unbelievable brakes and great comfort!

We bought this car with the plan of building a turbo and intercooler upgrade along with a tune but our schedule is packed with other newer Mercedes parts to develop. Being this is the oldest car on the list we have decided to cancel this project. I search for a while before finding this one as I am really picky when buying cars. This thing is in great condition in all aspects and has a clean CarFax.

VIN # WDBNG79J46A482091
Exterior Color: Alabaster White
Interior Color: Charcoal Nappa Exclusive leather interior
Miles: 130k
California car since new. No salt or winters ever!

FULLY Loaded:

19" AMG twin spoke wheels
Keysless-go
Parktronic system
Active Body Control
Sunroof
Heated & air-conditioned seats
Dynamic seats
Comand radio with navigation
Harmon Kardon Logic stereo
Rear air conditioning
Headlamp cleaning system
Heated windshield squirters
Remote boot lid closing
Bi-xenon headlamps
Closing aid for doors and trunk

Don't let the miles scare you. This thing has 7 detailed pages of maintenance work from Mercedes over its lifetime. My buddy who is a 15 year veteran at Mercedes says he has never seen such a detailed history and well maintained S-series. I have the full, usually dealer only, VMI (vehicle master inquiry) that proves it. The previous owner even did the scheduled brake fluid and differential flushes for crying out loud.

The most costly and scary part of buying one of these are the original coil packs. They run $1200 per side and are known to go bad around 100k. This car had them both replaced at 108k with the updated coil packs so no need to worry about that.

This car has been gone over by my Mercedes Master Tech and needs nothing. Ready to cruise out to dinner and stomp Vettes along the way! All with the ultra-quiet, comfortable and plush ride you'd expect from an S-series Merc.

Here is a sampling of the recent work that has been done:

Service at 122k:

New radiator
New washer pump
New Active Body Control Pump
Transmission service
Rear differential service

Service @ 108k:

Brake fluid flush
Ignition coils (both banks)
Spark plugs
Ball joints

Tires are almost new with 9/32nds front, 8/32nds rear

Upgrades

The car comes with a professionally installed stereo system with the highest quality JL Audio amps and a upgraded 12" sub. Looks and sounds very nice. Pre-wired for a Valentine One or Passport radar detector above rearview mirror. Also has lowering links in case you prefer the lowered look. The only performance modification is an upgraded high-flow intercooler pump from a Black Series.

Don't let your chance to own the biggest, baddest and fastest Mercedes out there for pennies on the dollar pass you by! We can even help arrange shipping both in the US and Internationally.

more pics
:Mercedes S65 - a set on Flickr

Price: $26,900

Contact [email protected] or [email protected] for more information

Thread Info