Supercharged 99 GT

Black 1999 GT 103K miles car is a limited edition 35th anniversary #741 of 4,628 produced. I am the 2nd owner and have had the car since 2002 w/ 32k miles. Clean title no accidents

Black Exterior, has no dents, few minor scatches, Interior is charcoal in color.
471RWHP 407RWTQ - Conservatively Tuned by Tim Barth @ MPH. Has run a best of 11.4 @ 124mph (1.49)
Paxton Novi 2000 Supercharged - Polish finish
Paxton Air to Air intercooler
Modular Powerhouse 4' Boost Pipe
Vortech mini Race bypass
Modular Powerhouse custom grind blower cams w/ comp cams valve springs.
Cobra Fuel tank , Cobra twin pumps & 40amp KB Boost a pump
MAC Long Tube headers, MAC OR Prochamber mid-pipe with Flowmaster 40 series mufflers.
Spec Stage 2+ clutch, pressure plate, Steeda Doublehook Quadrant & Firewall adjuster, Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
KB Full length subframe connectors​
Moser 31 Spline Axles, Detroit Tru-Trak carrier, MAC Girdle FRPP 3:73
OEM Ford 2000 Cobra R hood & 99/01 Cobra Front bumper.
Deep Dish Black Chrome 03 cobra style rims, 17x9/17x10.5 w/ Toyo TQ proxy drag radials (less than 300 miles)
PA Racing lower control arms
Steeda Double Adjustable Upper control arms, with brand new bushings,
Metco Driveshaft Loop
FRPP Aluminum Driveshaft
H&R SS Springs
Steeda X2 Balljoints (NEW)
Tokico blue shocks/struts,
MM Caster Camber plates.
YMR Rear seat delete,
SpeedHut white face guages
SpeedHut A pillar w/ C2 Boost, A/F, Fuel pressure Innovate LM2 Wideband
Rear Sequential tail lights w/ delay flasher
HID 6K bulbs in headlights/fogs.

There are more mods that I am forgetting, I just spent a good chunk of change and a few weeks of going through the car fixing misc items that have been wrong it with that I didn't have the motivation to fix previously. I just put in new springs, new upper control arms along with new bushings so that car rides quiet again. I also put a new wiring harness, I also just had the hood repainted and put tailpipes back on the car. There are still a few things that could use work, it has a small oil leak at the return line from the blower. I change the oil every year and it has never been low. The car has no ABS or air bags and the radio doesn't work but still has the Mach 460 head unit and speakers (minus cd player)

I am asking 10,000 OBO I will also include all stock parts I have of the car, looking for a quick sale. I may not see any notifications from this site so email me [email protected] I can send additional pictures, videos and show all the documentation I have of the car.

134_zps8dd4d059.jpg

noname_zps3543579a.jpg

2013-06-14T19-49-07_6_zps0cbd6b04.jpg

144_zps102ef770.jpg

060_zps0ceaa2cd.jpg

056_zps5ba1cf65.jpg

cap42

Restoration Hell
Mar 22, 2005
Bolingbrook IL
Yes it is still the stock bottom end,and this novi is barely pushing anything with a 3.5 pulley. This motor is a Windsor and they tend to hold up a little better than the Romeo's. that and Tim Barth tuned it to be very safe.

I also have a teksid block, cobra crank and eagle h beam rods I can include for an additional $500.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
Yes it is still the stock bottom end,and this novi is barely pushing anything with a 3.5 pulley. This motor is a Windsor and they tend to hold up a little better than the Romeo's. that and Tim Barth tuned it to be very safe.

I also have a teksid block, cobra crank and eagle h beam rods I can include for an additional $500.

I am running a 3.5" pulley as well. :h5:

Thread Info